Chapter six

Heaven's P.O.V.

"I'm first. Louis truth or dare?" I started off the game.

"Dare!" He grinned.

I dare you to smush a banana on Liam's face," I smirked.

"Easy I've done it before, I'll do it again," he ran into the kitchen to grab a banana.

"What?" I asked Liam.

"Spin the Harry," he answered vaguely.

"Im back!" Louis came up behind Liam and smashed a banana in his face and rubbed it around in his hair. Liam smacked Louis.

"My go," Louis sat back down," Tyler, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm truth," Tyler responded.

"What is the strangest thing Heaven has ever done?" Louis asked Tyler.

"Don't you dare, Tyler," I warned.

He looked at me evilly," when no one is home but us she likes to walk around in nothing but panties and a pika chew hoodie,"

"I hate you," I muttered under my breath.

He ignored me," Liam truth or dare?" Liam had since returned from cleaning banana off his face.

"You know what, I'll choose dare," Liam said.

"I dare you to go put on some of Heavens clothes," Tyler said.

"Fine," he ran of to my room and came back wearing my big pink one direction sweatshirt that I had gotten from Tyler for my birthday last year. It had their faces printed on the front. I blushed and everyone started laughing.

"Someone's got an obsession," Zayn teased.

"Hey Tyler got it for me!" I defended myself. They just laughed.

"Can i take this off now?" Liam asked. Tyler shook his head," Zayn truth or dare?"

"Dare," he smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Heaven," I groaned.

"But I'm engaged," he showed his ring.

"A dares a dare," Liam shrugged.

"Fine," he glared at Liam then leaned closer to me then pecked me on the lips.

"Ewww!" I screamed and ran to the bathroom to wash my mouth out. When I came back in the room the boys were literally rolling on the floor laughing. Zayn was just sitting there his face flaming red.

"Harry truth or dare?" Zayn finally asked.

"Dare," he answered,

"How about you go out on the balcony shirtless and sing into this megaphone," Zayn pulled a megaphone out from behind him. Okayyyy.

"Easy," Harry pulled off his shirt and grabbed the megaphone.

"I have an idea," I grinned," I'll do two dares if all of you do the dare, minus Tyler,"

"Deal!" They all said in unison.

"This is gonna be gold, 4/5 of One Direction shirtless singing on my balcony," I pulled out my phone.

"Let's do this thing,". They all pulled off theirs and grabbed a megaphone. Where are they getting these megaphones? I started to film and they opened up the door to the balcony and automatically I heard about a few hundred girls scream. They launched into a version of Midnight Memories which was slightly off pitch, they did that on purpose, none of the screaming girls noticed though. Too busy looking at them instead.