Chapter eleven

Heaven's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh!" The boys flinched," it's O2L,Troye, and Tyler!" They relaxed. O2L,Troye, and Tyler went to talk to a few people. Meanwhile we went to order.

"Could I have..."I gave the guy my order. I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach the counter.

"Thanks babe," he winked at me. Niall put his hand on my shoulder, glaring at him through his glasses.

"Thanks," I mumbled. We sat down and ate, Niall inhaling his. When we were walking out of Taco Bell Harry's glasses fell off.

"It's One Direction!" Some girls screamed and started swarming us.

"Run!" Zayn yelled. We sprinted back to the car.

"How do you deal with that?" I asked in between breaths.

They shrugged," this is why we have body guards." When we got back to the O2L house everyone wanted to go swimming.

While everyone was changing I got a text from Hazel.

To Heaven

Hey:)

From the most amazing Hazel

To the most amazing Hazel

Just hanging out with O2L. Can't talk now I'll text you back later.

From Heaven

Right then all of the boys came down from wherever they had been changing. That was a lot of shirtless ness at once.

"Heaven why aren't you changed?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to go. I'll just watch," I lied. Tyler could tell I was lying but he didn't do anything about it. I followed them out to the pool and sat down in a chair. I watched them for a while but eventually I drifted off. I woke up to strong hands holding me. I freaked out for a second but calmed down a little when I saw Tyler watching. Before I knew it i was in the water. My first thought was to pull my sleeves down so they couldn't see my new tattoo but Niall noticed what I was trying to do and stopped me.

"What's that?" He pointed and started to pull up my sleeve. He had seen the edge of the tattoo.

"Nothing!" I lied again.

"No it's not let me see," he grabbed my hand and pulled up my sleeve," oh my gosh!" He said when he saw it.

"I am who I am even though I'm not who I thought I was," Liam read.

"Is that what you went to do this morning?" Niall asked shocked.

"I like it," Kian said.

"I do too, but why wouldn't you tell us?" Tyler asked.

"I wanted to surprise you," I said quietly.

"It's okay I love it," Niall let go of my arm and hugged me. I realized I was still in the pool. I started to get out but they pulled me back in so I just swam with them in my clothes. In about an hour it was getting dark so we decided to go back to the house.

"Bye! They all shouted behind us as we got into the van.

"Can we go eat?" Niall whined.

"Let's go to Panera," I suggested. Everyone nodded so I drove there. We walked in and ordered, the boys careful not to be noticed. After we had finished eating it was getting late so we headed back to the house.

"Goodnight," I started to walk back to my room but Tyler caught my wrist.

"Don't get another tattoo like that," he told me before letting me go to my room. I was really tired so I changed and went straight to sleep.