Chapter ten

Niall's P.O.V.

The whole time I was talking to Troye Heaven was sitting next to Tyler and looking really sad. I tried to ignore it and focus on Troye. He really was a nice lad. Apparently he was from Australia and made youtube videos, I think I had seen one or two. Eventually Heaven got up and called that it was time to have cake. She pulled out a big white cake that we had signed.

"Heaven you didn't?" Troye gasped when he saw what was on the cake," you are to much, Heaven,"

"Thanks," she mumbled looking at the ground. We finished the cake and then we decided to watch a movie.

"What movie Princess?" I asked.

"Pocahontas," she replied and ran over and put it into the DVD player. She sat down next to me on the love seat.

"PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND!" Heaven finished and everyone laughed then went back to the movie. It was adorable how she would sing along and laugh during the movie. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have someone that special as my sister," 'm sleepy," she mumbled lying her head in my lap.

"Go to sleep," I ran my fingers through her hair. I picked her up of the chair and brought her to her bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and wouldn't let go. I gave up and lied down with her drifting off to sleep. I woke up by myself, a note on the mattress next to me.

Niall,

Sorry I had to go out. I have important things to do.

Love,

Heaven

I read the note and smiled. Wonder what she's up to now.

Heaven's P.O.V.

I woke up next to Niall. I slipped out of bed and wrote him a note. I had to do this. I slipped on a jacket and tiptoed out of the house. I got into Tyler's van and drove to the nearest tattoo parlor. I walked in and a guy was drawing a snake on a girls back. I put my name on the waiting list since there was only one guy working. I sat down and texted Niall just incase he didn't see the note I left.

"Heaven Horan," the man called and I walked over to his chair," what can I get for you?"

I told him what I wanted and he got the ink ready then drew it on my wrist.

"It's gonna hurt," he warned me. I nodded. The second the needle touched my arm it felt like it was being set on fire but I just ignored it and focused on the path of the ink on my wrist. It was actually really amazing how this much pain could create something so beautiful. When he finished I stood up and looked at the finished product and smiled.

"It's perfect," I pulled down my sleeve and left after I had payed for the tattoo. It was still only five in the morning so I decided to go to my favorite bookshop.

"Morning Heaven!" Keely called from behind the counter of the coffee shop attached to the store," the usual?"I nodded. She handed me my coffee and joined me on a beanbag," what are you up to?" She asked.

"I got something done," I lifted up my sleeve and showed her the fresh ink.

"Another one?" She shook her head.

"Hey! It's only my second," I had a small pink dream catcher on the inside of my arm.

"I know,I was just joking," she laughed. I finished my coffee as we chatted. The sun was beginning to rise so I left and drove back to the apartment.

I got a text from Niall as soon as I pulled up.

To Princess,

Where is my Princess?

From My Irish bro

I replied

To My Irish bro

Chill I just pulled up

From Princess

I made sure that my arm was fully covered and then walked into the house. Harry was cooking bacon and everyone else was lounging around, Troye telling a random story.

"I'm home!" I yelled and sat down on the floor seeing as all the seats were taken.

"Here have my spot," Niall stood up.

"No," I shook my head," I'm fine,"

He reluctantly sat down," where were you?" He asked.

" I just went to go get coffee," that was partially true.

"Okay," he shrugged. Harry put the food on the table and we all dug in.

"What's wrong?" Troye asked me.

" oh, what? Nothing," I had stopped paying attention.

"Okayyy," he laughed.

"I feel so left out. All of you have cool accents, but I'm just boring old Tyler," Tyler frowned.

"Your voice is perfect just the way it is," I told him.

"Okay what do you want to do today?" Harry asked me.

"What about we let Troye choose,"

"Hmmm," he thought for a second," what about we go meet up with O2L?"

"I think I might have heard of them," Liam said," Connor, Sam..."

"Yeh that's them," Tyler nodded," let's go!"

" I call driving!" I ran and grabbed the keys then raced down to the car. We drove down to the O2L house. They were all in town for once.

Tyler opened the door which was unlocked and shouted into the house," boys, I brought someone you might wanna see!" Instantly they all ran down from there rooms. Sam was in just his underwear. I rolled my eyes, typical Sam.

"Is that who I think it is?" Ricky asked.

"One Direction and Troye!" Trevor yelled.

"Heyyyy!" Troye said.

"How's Heaven?" Jc asked.

"I'm right here!" I jumped up and down so he could see me from behind Niall.

"Didn't see you there shorty," He teased. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"We were gonna go to Taco Bell, wanna join?" Conner asked.

"Food?" Niall asked," of course,"

"Let me get on some clothes then we can go," Sam ran up to his room. He came back down and all got into the van.

"Are you sure you can see over the wheel?" Kian asked.

"I swear I will feed you to piranhas," I threatened, shutting him up.

What makes you beautiful came on the radio and I groaned. Please don't sing.

"You're insecure, don't know what for!" Oh gosh no.

They kept singing/ shouting the entire song. I just tuned out and focused on the road.

"We're here!" I announced when we got to Taco Bell. the One Direction boys but on hats and glasses then we walked in.

AN/ sorry it ends so abruptly but I got bored. I know some of y'all are gonna hate me for the tattoos but it's my story not yours so get over it.

Vote comment read

6-19-14