Chapter eight

Niall's P.O.V.

Tyler finally got home," what happened?" He rushed in.

"She got hate and ran in your room. I tried to comfort her but she started panicking as soon as I touched her," Liam explained to Tyler.

"This isn't good," Tyler shook his head," she only lets me touch her anyone else and she panics,"

"Then why is she holding on to Niall so tight?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know it took two years for her to even let me get near her, it might be because he's her brother," Tyler shrugged.

"She hasn't let go for two hours," Harry added. I looked down at her. She was still crying. Her body was shaking so much she looked blurry. Her fingernails had dug into my arms so much I was bleeding," N-Niall," she buried her face in my chest again.

"it's okay," I rubbed her back until she quieted down a bit.

"She'll be okay,go to sleep lads. It's nearly two a.m.," I said. They left but Tyler stayed," go sleep in her room,"

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded," if anything bad happens come get me," he reluctantly left.

"How are you feeling?" I asked looking her in the eyes. She was still shaken but she wasn't crying anymore.

"I-I'm scared Niall," her voice shook.

"What's there to be scared of?"

"When ever someone touches me I feel like they're going to hurt me like they did when I lost you," her shaking increased.

"How come it's not like that with me?" I asked.

"I know you, you wouldn't hurt me," she pulled me closer to her.

"Now tell me what happened that made you so scared?"

"All I remember was getting hurt. They beat me up then left me on the streets. Tyler found me and brought me home," her voice shook," I'm sorry. I can't keep talking about this,"

"Okay just relax," she did the exact opposite. She slipped back into her trance like state of terror. She was thrashing around, her arms wrapped around me. Her nails were dug into my arms.

"Save me! I don't want this!" She seized up her face frozen in a look of pure fear. Suddenly she went limp. Her eyes slid shut.

"Tyler! Help!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. I was scared. I didn't want anything to happen to my Princess.

"What's wrong?" Tyler ran into the room. He turned pale.

"She was fine then she freaked out. Suddenly she passed out," I was the one shaking now.

"It's okay she should wake up soon, if she doesn't come get me," he walked back out the room. Heaven had laid her head on my chest and was hugging me tight. Tears were silently slipping onto my shirt. I stared down at her hair until I fell into a restless sleep.

Heaven's P.O.V.

I woke up with my arms wrapped tightly around Niall. There were dried tears on his face and his eyes were puffy.

"Good morning Princess," he smiled even though he looked miserable," how do you feel?

"Fine," I shrugged," I'm going to take a shower," I stood up and went to the shower.

Niall's P.O.V.

She looked terrible. She just sorta radiated sadness. She unwrapped her arms from around me. She got up and went to the shower.

I walked down to the kitchen where the lads were chatting. When I entered the room they all went silent,"'morning," I said.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"I'm fine but I'm not so sure she is," I smiled weakly.

"Why are your arms bleeding?" Harry asked looking at the wounds her nails had left on my arms. They weren't bleeding but there was dried blood on my arms.

"She did it," I looked down at the floor.

"Here I'll help," Liam started to clean the cuts. He wrapped my arms in gauze. Harry finished cooking breakfast.

"Heaven! Breakfast!" Tyler called up the stairs to her room. Heaven ran down the stairs. Her hair was wet and she was wearing a hoodie and leggings. There were still faint red rings around her eyes.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Morning," Zayn greeted.

"Wait," her face fell," did I?" She pointed to my bandaged arms.

I nodded," I don't mind," she didn't say anything else. We sat down at the table. She was next to Tyler and Harry. She shrunk away from Harry. He seemed hurt but switched spots with me. We all dug in quickly but Heaven just stared down at her food and moved it around her plate. I frowned. This is so unlike her not to eat.

Heaven's P.O.V.

Flashback

I was lying on the bed unable to move. I heard my name but there was no way I could have answered. After awhile Liam came into the room followed by the other boys. I wanted to say something but i couldn't. Liam came up to my bed and read the letter. He sat down on my bed and I hoped he would leave. I wish I could tell him but of course I couldn't. He reached out his hands as I thought no no no. He touched my side and I whimpered backing away. My mind was flooded with memories. I was shaking and crying. It hurt to remember what they had done. I had been hurt so bad. The worst part wasn't being hurt it was being taken away from Niall again. At some point Niall came and sat on the bed with me. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his chest. It was getting worse and worse. Loosing Niall, being hurt, tossed into the street over and over again. I could feel the pain they had brought to me as it happened over and over again," Help," I mumbled terrified. I could tell Niall was talking but I couldn't hear anything but my own screams played back in my head. It went on and on until I just shut down and blacked out.

Niall's P.O.V.

She wasn't even touching her food. I was worried. What had happened that was so bad that she couldn't eat? A tear slid down her face and she tried to wipe it away before anyone noticed.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Heaven. She shrugged.

"C'mon please Princess just answer me," i begged. She just shook her head and ran into the bathroom. I ran after her. I knocked on the door. No answer.I opened the door anyway and she was on the throwing up in the toilet. I pulled her hair back and rubbed her back until she stopped," better?" I asked. She nodded then preceded to brush her teeth. We walked back into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked Heaven. She shook her head," what's wrong?"

"She was throwing up," I explained.

"Okay," he looked concerned," do you need to lie down?"

She shook her head," can we make have a welcome party for Troye?"

"Yeh I don't see why not?" Tyler grinned.

"Can we have cake?" Louis asked loudly.

"Only if Heaven bakes it, hers are amazing!" Tyler said making Heaven smile slightly.

"It's settled let's start now," Zayn stood up," me and Niall will go buy streamers,"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked looking at Heaven. She nodded like she wanted me to," you sure?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah go on. I don't control you," she replied. I hesitantly left with Liam.

AN/ I'm bored. That's all I got to say.

Vote comment read

6-1-14