[21] A little love and hate.

I awoke in somebody's strong embrace around my small, fragile body, the familiar sent from them bringing me immense comfort as my head rested against their bare chest. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut as all of the memories from last night suddenly flooded back into my mind. I had hoped it was all just a dream, but I already knew that nothing was the way it was supposed to be anymore. I was in Bruno's embrace right now instead of Ashton's. It wasn't a bad thing, I just knew that if it were Ashton's arms I were in right now, then I'd know for sure that everything was going to be alright. I just wished it would though, that I could have both Ashton and Bruno in my life, but I knew for sure that there was a good chance that I wouldn't be able to have both anymore; just one. It tore me apart to think about.

I felt Bruno stir around a bit, indicating that he was awake too. One of his arms around my body reached up and I felt him run his fingers through my hair, playing with it and putting me at ease.

I sorrowfully hid my face in the crook of his neck. "Morning." I quietly mumbled.

He sighed. "I take it that you're still upset? You didn't say good morning in Spanish like you always do." His tired raspy voice spoke, his hand still playing with my hair.

"Sí, todavía estoy molesto." I sighed dramatically. "No tengo ningún deseo de hacer nada hoy, Bruno." I quietly cried into the crook of his neck, my statements meaning, Yes, I'm still upset, and I don't have any desire to do anything today, Bruno.

"Babe. We have a lot to do today though."

It sort of surprised me that he actually understood what I was saying, but I ignored it. "Like what?" I whined, my voice lingering on that last word. I groaned. "I really don't want to do anything. I just wanna stay here and lie in bed with you."

"But we have rehearsals and an interview, and photoshoot." He solemnly explained, a heavy sigh following behind. "I'm sorry, darling." After a few moments, he stopped playing with my hair and chuckled softly, "Now stop hiding, I want to see that beautiful face of yours."

I groaned, pulling my head out of the crook of his neck and lying next to him on my side, but that didn't last long because he then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of him, so that I was straddling his waist. "Bruno," I whined, hating the fact that he always did this.

He ignored my complaining, "I want to see your beautiful smile too, baby girl." He stared at me with his bottom lip taken between his teeth, contemplating my saddened expression.

I shook my head, looking anywhere but Bruno's pleading brown eyes. I grabbed his hands, in hopes to pry them off of my waist. "Let go of me, gorilla." I mumbled.

"Nah, I don't think I want to, drummer girl." He smirked.

"Bruno!" I groaned, still refusing to give up on trying to ease out of his tight grip, though I knew that it probably would be no use. He was just too damn strong.

"Isabella!" He complained right back.

I frustratedly groaned. "Peter Gene Hernandez! What do you want from me?" I gave up on trying to pry his hands off of my waist and let my hands rest against his bare chest, staring at his mischievously looking expression. It was quite ironic actually, because he still managed to look so beautiful and innocent at the same time. It made it almost impossible to stay mad at this rather exasperating twenty-eight year old man, unfortunately.

He smirked and turned us over, so that he was hovering over my body instead. "Well, there's a lot I want from you, Isabella Marie Evans." He seductively whispered, using my full name just like I did with his.

"No. Nope. Sex is off the market right now." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Bruno scoffed. "I'm not always thinking about sex." He defensively asserted. I raised an eyebrow, not tearing my gaze away from his for even a moment, because I just knew that he was lying. He sighed. "Okay, I lied. I'm always thinking about sex. But who said it was only my pleasures I cared about?" This time he was the one raising an eyebrow, except he was smirking like an idiot also.