[19] "That's not what you were saying in the shower this morning."

Ashton huffed a deep breath, looking extremely annoyed. "Isabella, my wonderful, beautiful best friend. This is the last time I'm going to say this; if you don't eat the apple and take these vitamins, we're not taking you surfing." He slowly restated, the tone of his voice sounding more patronizing than he had probably intended.

I blankly stared at Bruno and Ashton as they sat across from me at the Island table in mine and Bruno's hotel room. They had been making numerous attempts to pursuade me into eating an apple, but I already knew that if I did, I surely wouldn't be able to keep it in my stomach, due to the fact that I just wasn't used to having food in it anymore. It had learned to resist any fold I tried to consume.

Bruno groaned, bringing his hands up to his face. "It's almost like we're dealing with a child here." He turned to Ashton, looking extremely annoyed with him as he gave him an 'I told you so' look. "You see, it's not easy to deal with this situation." Bruno muttered.

Ashton just rolled his eyes, and they both turned their attention back to me. What the hell was that about? I decided to ignored their obscure behavior and open my mouth to speak, but Ashton cut me off before I could even say anything. "If you're going to blackmail us into giving you money to eat the apple, then don't even finish that sentence, blondie." He sternly pointed a finger at me, and Bruno creased his eyebrows, slapping Ashton's hand away.

"We're totally willing to make that compromise if it gets you to eat the apple, darling." Bruno corrected, smiling and folding his hands together on the table.

I thought about it for a few moments, and then thought of something that I've been wanting to do again for a few months now. "Lets all get tattoos." I blurted out, smiling widely at my beloved best friend and boyfriend.

Ashton immediately brought his hands up to his face, looking more stressed out than ever. "Why the fuck does this not surprise me?"

"That's fine, Isabella." Bruno smiled.

Ashton furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Bruno unbelievably. "That's fine? That's fine?! You two are insane, you know that?"

I continued to stare at Ashton blankly, my lips forming a straight line. "We're aware of that." I confirmed, and Ashton brought one of his hands up to his forehead once again, facepalming.

"So you're both gonna get another tattoo?" He sighed.

"Yeah bro. I mean, I've really been wanting to get my mom's name tattooed onto my arm or something." Bruno quietly spoke.

I felt a small smile creep onto my lips. I had always found it amazing that Bruno still always thought of his mother, constantly, although it had only been about a year since she had passed. It really makes you think that maybe Bruno Mars is not as bad as he seems; he still has a soft side, just like everybody else.

"I'll probably just get a flower or something." I stated, looking up at Ashton, whose hands were still covering his face.

"Do I have to get a tattoo with you guys?" He groaned.

Ashton Taylor; possibly one of the hottest guys I have ever met. Approximately six feet tall with perfect hair and the bluest eyes you could ever see on anybody. His strong biceps and scruffy, yet cleaned up appearance made him look even more utterly sexy and gorgeous. The only problem? This twenty-two year old man was deathly afraid of getting a tattoo, though I had always thought that tattoos would look amazing on him and I had even tried to convince him to get one numerous times, he was always just too scared. Maybe this would be my perfect shot at actually persuading him to get one.

"Yes, you're getting a tattoo with us, Ash." I smiled, fluttering my eyelashes at him.

Ashton opened his mouth, prepared to argue about this, but Bruno immediately stood up from his seat and clapped his hands together. "Great. The three of us are getting tattoos, which we will do before we leave Hawaii and head home for a few weeks, yeah?"