[16] Papailoa Beach

Bruno's P.O.V.

"Guys, I think she's right." Presley quietly stated, staring down at her. bare feet, which she was currently drawing shapes with in the carpet during this long, awkward silence.

I sorrowfully stared at my other sisters, who were silent, though it didn't hide the fact that they were still upset about what just happened. It felt as if there was still anger lingering somewhere in the room, as if this feud wasn't done just yet. God, I felt so stupid. I should've just been the better person and tried to make up them instead of coming here angry and intoxicated. I felt as if I had just ruined everything again with my sisters and Isabella.

After a very long, painful silence, Tiara spoke up. "I think we should just call it truce or something." She sighed heavily, stressfully running a hand through her long hair.

"Really?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Knowing Tiara, there's gonna be a catch for something like this. She never forgives so easily. She smiled, walking over to where I stood and before I had any time to react, she slapped the side of my face really, fucking, hard.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?!" I winced, bringing my hand up to the area where she had inflicted pain.

She breathed out a deep breath, smiling. "Okay, now we're good." She joyfully stated. I glared at her and watched as she grabbed her bag and keys from the kitchen counter. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna get going. It's late." She sighed, slipping on her shoes. "Oh, and could one of you get a hold of Isabella or something? We're all going to hang out tomorrow. You too, Bruno."

And with that, Tiara was gone, leaving myself alone with Tahiti, Jaime, and Presley. Jaime and Presley were already grabbing their things, too. I couldn't blame them though, it was getting kinda late.

Right before they were about to leave, Presley stopped and turned around. "Just... know that we still love you, okay?"

"You do?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Jaime smiled slightly. "We never stopped." She quietly stated.

I glared at her, unsure if I could believe that. "Promise?" I raised an eyebrow.

Presley chuckled softly. "Promise." And with that, Presley and Jaime were gone. I felt a warm feeling in my heart after hearing that. All those years, I had always thought that they hated me; that they had stopped loving me and would never possibly consider loving me again. But they do, and that was such an amazing thing to be able to comprehend.

I turned around and noticed that Tahiti was in the kitchen, silently washing dishes in the sink. I then realized that she hadn't said a word this entire time. Was she still angry?

"Lie down." Tahiti quietly ordered, not even bothering to turn around and face me.

I did what she wanted and lied down on the couch, wondering why exactly she wanted me to do so. I watched as she dried her hands and grabbed a Gatorade out of the refrigerator and a few ibuprofen pills from the cabinet above the kitchen sink. She sighed. "I'm not letting you leave like this. You'd probably go out and do something incredibly stupid, so you're staying the night." She sternly spoke before walking over to where I was lying on the couch. She handed me the Gatorade and ibuprofen.

What? I couldn't stay the night. I needed to find Isabella. I looked up at Tahiti. "But—"

"Take it and drink the entire thing." She softly, but sternly demanded. "It'll help the hangover that you'll surely have tomorrow morning."

She then walked back into the kitchen, and I lazily sat up and did what she wanted me to do. I watched as she picked up her phone and brought it to her ear. She was silent for a few moments, probably waiting for somebody to pick up. After a while, she pulled her phone away from her ear and began dialing somebody else's number.