[11] Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada.

I couldn't help but giggle as Bruno placed soft, gentle kisses along my stomach. "Bruno," I whined, "Stop that, it tickles."

He ignored my pleads and continued placing sweet kisses on almost every part of my body as I lied in his bunk on the tour bus, him hovering over the lower half of my body. "You taste like vanilla ice cream." He lowly chuckled against my skin.

I laughed quietly. "That's probably because I use vanilla sented body wash, you idiot." I sarcastically replied, rolling my eyes while smiling slightly.

"Ouch, babe." Bruno pulled away and chuckled, looking up at me, his sunflower-coloured eyes meeting my own. "You're always so rude." He pointed out, but was obviously unable to hide the cheeky grin that had spread across his face.

"It's my specialty."

He rolled his eyes, and his gaze traveled back down to my stomach. I felt his thumb graze over my hipbone, immediately forcing another giggle to escape past my lips. I was always so ticklish in that area, and I hated it. "What's the meaning behind this creepy tattoo?" Bruno questioned as I felt his fingers gently graze over my hipbone once again, referring to the rather large tattoo of a wolf's head that I had gotten tattooed across my hip nearly a year ago.

I smiled as I pondered about the meaning behind my wolf tattoo, which actually meant a lot to me. "I like to think of it as a symbol of loyalty and devotion, as well as luck." I quietly replied. Bruno smiled as well, his sparkling brown eyes never leaving mine as I spoke. I chuckled. "I also like to think of wolves as predators of the night, hunting and stalking our darkest nightmares." I creepily asserted, smirking.

Bruno's eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows. "Alright, then what is this one supposed to mean?" He questioned as he grabbed my hand, examining the small tattoo on my wrist of two drumsticks tied together with a pink bow. "Is it supposed to show your devotion to being a drummer, or does it also have some creepy, dark meaning behind it?" He joked.

"Yup." I chuckled. "I got that tattoo in pity towards the great amount of people I've ever murdured with drumsticks." I joked while biting my bottom lip, trying to hold back laughter.

Bruno gasped. "So you're the drumstick murderer?!" He laughed quietly, but his face immediately turned back into a serious one. He shook his head, smirking. "I'm afraid I can't let you leave this bunk, Mrs. Evans." He spoke in a deep, serious tone. I unbelievably laughed, attempting to wriggle out from beneath him, but he quickly gripped my waist tightly, keeping me held down to the bed. "You're not going anywhere, you're my prisoner now."

"Oh, really?" I scoffed. "And what would you do if I tried to escape?"

"Then I'd have to punish you." He raised an eyebrow, smirking.

I softly chuckled. "Well, why don't I test that theory?" I slowly questioned, smirking. I grabbed the hem of Bruno's shirt and immediately brought his lips down to mine, kissing him deeply and sweetly. He eagerly returned the kiss, and his hand curiously traveled down to my thigh. I always felt as if Bruno couldn't ever keep his hands off of me, he would constantly touch me, whether we were in public or not, and it only intensely turned me on yet annoyed me greatly every time he did it.

I loud marimba tone noise startled me, causing me to hit my head on the wall behind me. I groaned, pulling away from Bruno and bringing my hand up to my head, wincing slightly.

"You alright?" Bruno worriedly questioned, staring down at me with a concerned expression written on his face, the gold neclace that hung around his neck dangling only a few centimeters above my chest.

"I'm fine." I muttered, grabbing my phone from somewhere beside me as the marimba tone sound continued to ring loudly, bringing even more pain to my aching head. I quickly answered the call, not even bothering to check the caller ID, due to how agitated I was feeling at the moment. Bruno sighed heavily before lying down next to me. I pressed my phone against my ear. "Hello?" I annoyingly questioned.