[6] "You're so annoying."

I huffed a small amount of air as I stood with my arms crossed over my chest, watching Ashton and Phil walk towards the door with their luggages in hand. They were going to be staying in one of the other tour buses from now on. There were six buses all together. Besides the one that Bruno and I were staying in, three of the other ones were occupied with anybody else associated with this tour, and the other two had been occupied with our instruments and equipment. I felt very bothered that Ashton was leaving along with Phil, because having Ashton with me during this tour entirely would've been great, but now that he's moving out of this bus, I'll only get to see him at shows and when we actually have time to things between stops in cities. I disappointingly looked down at the ground, for some reason finding my ankle length, four inch, nude-colored high heel boots extremely interesting.

"See you tomorrow, drummer girl." Ashton quickly pressed a soft kiss to my cheek that instantly sent a wave of warmth throughout my body, making me feel a bit better about this situation.

I looked up at him, and smiled slightly as his sparkling blue eyes met my own. He smiled right back, before walking out the door with his luggage in hand.

"Later, Bruella." Phil teased, referring to both Bruno and I as he exited the bus as well, closing the door behind him.

I glanced over at Bruno, who had been lying on the couch in the living area, very intently doing who knows what on his phone, which was held tightly in his hands as he listened to music, loud enough for anyone who was near him to hear the music's beat play loudly throughout his earbuds. I rolled my eyes as I began walking towards the back of the bus. I honestly just couldn't wait to finally get to New York tomorrow morning, where we'd be able to stay in a hotel instead of these stupid buses. New York, hurry up.

***

The loud banging on the locked bathroom door became louder the more I ignored it, all while I painted my toe nails as I sat on the granite counter beside the bathroom sink. I smirked to myself, knowing that I had been torturing Bruno senseless.

"Hurry, Isabella! God damn!" I heard him curse from the other side of the door.

I chuckled softly, ignoring his pleads. "I'm almost done!"

"You've been saying that for the past fifteen minutes." He annoyingly complained as he banged on the door some more.

I ignored him once again, and continued with what I had been doing. After a while, the banging on the door toned down a bit, and then stopped completely. After that, I immediatly heard various noises coming from the kitchen. What was he up to? I quickly finished painting my toe nails, and set the nail polish bottle aside before hopping off of the granite counter and quickly leaving the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen, but stopped in my tracks as I noticed Bruno standing on a chair, urinating into the kitchen sink, completely minding his own business. I just stood in the kitchen doorway with my jaw dropped.

"Oh yeah, this is happening." He lazily spoke as he continued doing his business. "And you only have yourself to blame."

"Oh, god." I whispered, bringing one of my hands up to my forehead, face palming as I sighed heavily. "Discusting." I annoyingly said, feeling completely abhorred with Bruno at the moment. I immediately turned around and walked out of the kitchen, definitely being absolutely done with him.

***

"This sucks." I complained to Ashton as I lied on the couch in the back of the bus while facetiming him on my phone. "What city are we in right now?" I curiously questioned, changing the subject.

"I don't know." He replied, before turning his head away from his phone. "Hey, Jam! What city are we in?" He asked. I heard Jamareo say something in the background, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. "We're in St. Louis." Ashton comfirmed, while smiling cheekily at me.