Fifteen

Fifteen.

         Its been a little over a year now, and Austin and I are still going strong, everyday him and Ethan get closer and closer and it truly warms my heart that I've finally found someone that can love my son probably more than he loves me. We have recently talked about taking the next step and moving in together, but with Ethan starting school in a couple months, I need to make a decision so that he doesn't start school in one place and possibly have to switch schools before the year is even over. 

Currently I'm waiting for Austin to come back with Ethan, since Austin took him out to a baseball game this morning. 

My relationship with my dad has gotten better, we've definitely gotten back to where we were before I got pregnant. My mother still hasn't talked to me yet, and I'm pretty sure that my father has yet to tell her that he is still talking to me. 

I hear a knock at my door, and I stand up, guessing it's either Austin, or Kat and whoever it was forgot their key, but when I walk to the door and open it that thought is immediately squashed and I would rather see anyone else. 

"Miss me?"

Austin.

"Alright Ethan, let's go see if we can catch you a ball" I look down at him, and he looks at me with a bright smile, nodding quickly. Him and I stand up and walk a little further down the steps, waiting for some of the players to throw a few baseballs into the crowd as they normally do after the game ends. 

One of the players look towards Ethan when we stand there and walks over to him "Hey Bud, whats your name?" He asks, and Ethan's face brightens.

"Ethan!" He says, and the player scribbles onto the baseball before handing it to Ethan "Thank you!" Ethan gushes, turning around and showing me the ball "Look! Oh my gosh! Wow!" He says, and I chuckle.

"That's so cool!" 

"Can we go get food now? I'm hungry" He says "But can we take Mommy?" 

"Of course! Let's go get her" I say, grabbing his hand and cautiously walking out of the stadium and to my car. He gets into the backseat of my car and buckles himself in and we drive to Joey's house to get her so we can go to dinner. 

When we get to her house, there's a random care in the driveway, and I furrow my eyebrows. I wait for Ethan to get out before walking to the front door, checking to see if its unlocked, before opening it. We walk inside, and I can hear Joey yelling. 

"I just don't get why the fuck you're here! You didn't give a shit 6 years ago, so I don't give a flying fuck if you all of a sudden give a shit now! Fuck you!" She yells, and I cover Ethans ears after all her swearing. 

"What's wrong with Mommy?" He looks up at me and asks. 

"I don't know, why don't you go and change for dinner and I'll go see, okay?" I say and he nods, going up the steps while I follow Joey's voice and walk to the living room seeing Joey angrily staring at some guy.

"Austin, hi" She says "I didn't expect you to be back until later"

"Yeah, we were going to just go and get dinner, but Ethan asked if we could take you" I say, looking at the guy who is standing in the corner of her living room.

"Hmm, so this is the guy who's been taking care of my son" He chuckles, and I look towards Joey, who looks like she's about to explain. 

"Hes not your son, he's my son. You didn't even know I had a boy, you fucking asshat!" She yells, looking likes she's about to tackle him. 

"It takes two to make a kid, Babe, so he is my son" He says, looking at me for a second, before smirking and looking at Joey again "He's our son" He says, and in a split second Joey is across the room, throwing a fist at his face. 

"Get the fuck out of my house" She screams and I grab her at the waist "I swear to god if you don't get the fuck out of here I will actually slit your throat with a dull knife" She threatens, kicking me in the shins and clawing at my arms to get me to let her go.

"Joey, Baby, Ethan is here" I say to her and she pauses for a moment.

"All the more reason to get him the hell out" She says.

"It seems as though you're quite an angry person, that can't make a good environment for our son, I'd hate for something to happen" He chuckles, and as much as I wanted to hold on to Joey after hearing that sentence she bit me, and she bit me hard. So out of reflex I let her go and she tackles him to the ground and I'm honestly stunned at her strength. 

"Joanna!" I yell, pulling her off.

"Mommy!" Ethan yells at the same time, and Joey freezes, and turns to look at him, tears filling his eyes. 

Joey looks at me "Let me go" She says and I remove my arms from around her and she walks up to Ethan picking him up.

"It's time for you to leave" I tell the guy, grabbing him by his shirt and dragging him to the front door.

"Tell her she's going to regret that" He says "I'll make sure of it" And as much as I wanted to hurt him in as many ways possible, I didn't, I simply opened the door, and pushing him out of it. 

After I lock the door, I walk up the steps to find Joey and Ethan, the two of them in Ethan's room. Joey kneeling on the floor in front of Ethan.

"I'm so sorry, Baby" She cries "Mommy loves you so much, and she didn't mean to scare you" She says, and Ethan nods, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"It's okay, Mommy" He says, giving her a kiss on the head "I'll be right back" He tells her before walking out of the room.

After he walks past me, I walk in and sit behind Joey on the floor, wrapping my arms around her. 

"I don't know what happened" She cries "It was just years, and years of anger, and he just pushed me over the edge and I snapped" 

"It's okay" 

"No, it's not" I shake my head "I scared my son" 

"It is okay, Ethan isn't mad at you, so everything will be okay"

"Here you go, Mommy" Ethan comes in, handing her a small bag of chocolate "I ate most of them yesterday, but they're my favorite, so I hope you like them" He smiles, and Joey chuckles lightly. 

"I love you, Baby" She wraps her arms around him. 

"I love you, Mommy" He says.

"So, how about we just order some food, and watch some movies?" I suggest, and Joey agrees, as well as Ethan "Alright, I'll go grab the menus, you two get comfy" I smile.

:::

Hi, everyone

Who am I?

Two updates in one day after being MIA for like ever ???

Ugh wow

Anyways, I love you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Bad_Boy_Hemmo