Twelve.

Posted: 10.10.17

Soooo, I went to a concert without my roommate (The Harry Styles Concert. It was amazing and made my entire fucking life) and she literally hasn't talked to me since and I'm beginning to become annoyed because she's acting childish as fuck.

If yall want a story time on what went down, let me know because I'm all for it

OMG MY LAPTOP FROZE IN THE OF WRITING THIS AND WHEN I TURNED IT OFF AND TURNED IT BACK ON ALL MY WORDS DISAPPEARED THEY'RE STILL HERE AFTER I CLOSED CHROME OUT AND CAME BACK IN AND IM SO RELIEVED.

Twelve.

          Austin has called me in a few days. I'm beginning to worry about him, but at the same time I'm also worried that maybe he's realized that he can't handle me being a mother. If he can't handle it, I think it'll probably hurt more, considering he lead me to believe that he was actually going to call me, and we were going to talk this out. 

It'll also probably hurt considering how deep my feelings for him are. It's nearly indescribable how much I adore him, and want to be with him. I've never felt this comfortable with a guy and I don't ever want it to end. 

Ethan's been feeling better. I'm pretty sure he just had a stomach bug, he's said he's still been feeling a little sick, but for the most part he's all better. 

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and it's hard to believe how fast this year has gone. I'm unsure of what we're going to do for Thanksgiving, but I do know I have a lot of grocery shopping to do with Katrina and her mom.

I send Kat's mom a quick text asking her to send me a list of things she wants for Thanksgiving so I can run to the store while she's at work.

When she sends me a list back, I walk to Ethan's room and tell him to get changed so we can go to the store. When he's done he runs into the kitchen with a big smile on his face, and we walk out to my car. He gets into his car seat and starts to buckle himself, letting out a small whine when he can't do it. 

I help him, and he thanks me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

We drive to the store, Ethan singing along to the radio as we drive, and I laugh while he does. When I park at the grocery store, I open the backseat door, seeing he's already unbuckled.

"Come on, Pop Star" I giggle, carrying him towards a cart and putting him in the little seat in the cart. I push him around the store, reading off the list on my phone and grabbing all the things on it, along with a few other things like snacks for Ethan and I. 

As I'm about to go to checkout, a message from Austin pops up at the top of my screen, and I open it to read what it says. 

Can we talk?

The messages says, and a couple seconds later another pops up.

I kinda want to go to your house to talk though...

I send him back a quick 'okay' and let him know that I'll be home in about twenty minutes, since I'm at the grocery store. 

After checking out, I put all the groceries in my trunk, and help Ethan into his seat, before getting into the driver's seat and driving home. 

When I get there, Austin is already there, leaning against his car as he waits for me. I pull into the driveway, and get out, opening my trunk. I unlock the door to my house and Ethan runs inside, and I walk back to my trunk, and begin to grab groceries. 

"Need help?" Austin asks. 

"Uh, sure" I nod, and he smiles, grabbing the groceries I couldn't get and carrying them into my house. Once they're all on the counter, I walk back out and shut my trunk, while locking the doors to my car and walk back into the house. 

I quickly put all of the groceries away, and look to Austin. He gives me a small smile before motioning for me to sit down at the table. I do so, and he sits across from me. 

"Honestly, I'm not sure where to start" He chuckles halfheartedly "I guess I'll start by saying I'm sorry for taking such a long time to call you, or contact you. I was sort of overwhelmed" 

"I get it" I nod, giving him a reassuring smile. 

"But, I've thought about it..." He starts "I thought about it a hell of a lot, actually" He says, and I chew on the inside of my lip scared of where this conversation will go "And basically, I came up with two conclusions," He continues "I can either leave you and act like it bothers me more than it does, or I can actually face the fact that I'm completely into you, and that should be the only thing that matters" 

"So, you're saying..." I trial off. 

"I'm saying dummy," He rolls his eyes playfully "That you having a child, does not in any way change how I feel about you"

"Really?" I ask, a smile forming on my face. 

"Yes, really" He chuckles, and I smile widely. He stands  up and comes to sit down next to me, wrapping his arms around me. He kisses the top of my head, and I wrap my arms around his waist. To say I'm happy in this moment, would be an understatement. 

"So, does..." He trails off, looking towards the hallway where Ethan ran when we came in there.

"Ethan" I tell him, and he smiles, before nodding. 

"Does Ethan, know about me?" He asks. 

"Kind of..." I trail off "He asked one day if I had a boyfriend, and I said yes. But that was the end" I shrug.

I hear Ethan's footsteps coming down the hallway and he runs over to me, stopping in his tracks when he sees Austin. 

He looks between Austin and I, before running around to the other side of the table to see me "Is that your boyfriend, Mommy?" He whispers, not so quietly, and Austin chuckles. 

"Yes" I whisper back, and Ethan nods.

"Well, I'm hungry" He says, and I chuckle.

"Okay, I'll make you something in a little bit" 

"I can take you two out for lunch" Austin suggests. 

"No that's oka-"

"Yes please!" Ethan cuts me off "I'll go put shoes on" He runs out of the room. 

"I like him already" Austin chuckles. 

"Hey, off topic, but what are you doing on Thanksgiving?" I ask.

"Well, my family was supposed to come out from Texas, but none of them can get off work, so probably nothing why?" 

"If you want to come over, you can" I say, not knowing if I'm pushing it "I mean, you don't have to, but like it'd be cool" 

"Sure, I'd love to" He nods. 

"Okay, cool" I nod, awkwardly, and he chuckles, leaning in to give me a quick kiss. 

"Okay! I'm ready!" Ethan runs out from the hallway, and he grabs Austin's hand, pulling him towards the door "Hurry up Mom!" Ethan huffs, and I laugh. 

"Yeah, hurry up Mom!" Austin mocks him, and I shake my head.

"I'm coming, I'm coming"