Five.

Yo I'm really fucking annoyed with people rn

My baby looking hot as fuck😍😍😍

Five.

Austin and I have hung out almost daily for about a month now. Whether it's watching a movie at his house, or going out, we've just found ways to hang out with each other. I've really begun to like him, which really scares me because I'm not sure how he's going to feel about Ethan.

He's also been asking to come over my house, saying how he's never been there and wants to see where I live but that's even more difficult because even if Ethan wasn't here, his toys are, his bed are, and the one thing I won't do is lie to Austin.

I'll keep a secret from him, but never will I lie to him.

My phone ringing breaks me from my thoughts, and I smile when I see Austin's name on my screen. I answer it and put it on speaker, laying it on my chest.

"Hello?"

"Hi Baby"

"Hi" I grin.

"How are you? I miss you" He sighs, and I giggle.

"I'm good, and you just saw me two days ago"

"I know, but I want to see you again" He whines "Come over" He drawls out "I wanna cuddle with you" He says, and I bite my lip.

I look at the clock, and check the time, seeing it's almost 3 o'clock "I can't stay long..." I trail off.

"I won't keep you past 7" He says "So, you'll come?"

"Yeah, I'll be over in a few" I say, and we both say our goodbyes before I hang up. I walk out of the room and towards Katrina's to ask her to watch Ethan, but my phone rings again. This time it's my dad.

"Hi Dad"

"Hi, so your- mother is out of town right now, and I was wondering if I could keep Ethan tonight?" He says, pausing before saying 'mother'.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, I want to get to know him more"

"Uh, okay sure, I'll drop him off soon" I say.

"Okay, see you then"

"Bye" I hang up the phone and instead walk to Ethan's room. I pack him a few clothes while he plays with his toys in the corner.

"What are you doing, Mommy?" He asks, and I zip up his bag.

"Granddad wants to hang out with you today, and he'll bring you back tomorrow, is that okay?" I ask, and he nods excitedly.

"Can I bring my trucks?" He asks, holding up the toy monster truck in his hand.

"Of course you can Peanut" I kiss his forehead "Now, let's hurry, don't wanna keep him waiting" I tell him and he stands up quickly, running to put his shoes on. He slides them on and I grab his bag, putting it on my shoulder.

"Come on Mommy!" He holds out his hand and I take it, walking down the steps with him. I grab my car keys from the table and Katrina gives me a confused look.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"Taking him to my dads because he said my moms out of town so he wants to hang out with him. Then I'm going to you know who's house"

"Ooohhh" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"I'll be back sometime later" I slide on a pair of flip flops, walking towards the door.

"Bye Guys!" Katrina yells after us and I shut the door behind us, walking Ethan to my car. I put him in his car seat and buckle him up, sitting his bag beside him. I get into the drivers seat and turn on the car, backing out of my driveway and driving to my dads house. When I get there, bad memories immediately flood my brain. I leave my car running as I unbuckle Ethan, helping him out and grabbing his bag. I carry him to the front porch and knock on the door, my dad opening it moments later.

"Hi" He grins, taking Ethan from me "I'll drop him back off tomorrow"

"Okay" I nod "Bye Baby" I kiss Ethan's cheek "I love you"

"Love you" He smiles.

"I'll see you guys later" I wave, walking back to my car. I text Austin and tell him I'm on my way before I leave my dads drive way and drive to his house. When I get there, I park and walk up to the front porch, turning the door knob to see if it's unlocked.

When it doesn't turn, I knock on the door and hear Austin's footsteps before he opens the door "Baby" He grins, kissing me gently "I thought I left the door unlocked, but I guess not" He shrugs "But whatever, let's go" He picks me up, tossing me over his shoulder, a squeal leaving my mouth.

He drops me onto his bed and climbs in beside me, reaching down to take off my shoes, tossing them across the room. He wraps his arms around me, and buries his face into my neck, kissing it lightly.

"Have you been in bed all day?" I ask.

"I took a shower a couple hours ago" He says and I chuckle "But, I think I like being in bed with you more" He says, linking our legs together.

We lay like that for hours, wrapped around each other, Austin giving me random kisses, and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"You should stay over" He tells me, and I'm slightly taken aback, considering we're not even boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

"I have school tomorrow" I tell him, and he pouts.

"But, please?"

"But, if I'm late for class my professor will have my class"

"I just wanna sleep next to my Baby though" He whines, and I giggle, kissing his nose.

"Maybe next weekend"

"But next weekend I'm going to be out of town"

"Why?" I ask.

"Remember when I had to get that gift?" He asks, and I nod "Well the couple getting married are having their bridal shower in Texas because that's where his parents live and they hate traveling"

"Oh, well then after that"

"Or, right now" He leans in and kisses me, his hand cupping my cheek.

"I really can't though, because I know I'll want to sleep in and my class is at 8"

"Fine" He huffs "But you owe me" He points a finger at me. I playfully bite his finger and wink, before burying my face in his neck.

"Nap time!"