The Highest Reward In Jannah ᴴᴰ ┇ Amazing Reminder ┇

In Jannah there is different kinds of pleasures, we do not know them, but we know of one of them. One type of pleasure we have never experienced in this world that we will experience in the hereafter and that is to see Allah (subhana wa taala) and let me tell you the story of this, your sitting in your house in jannah and an angel knocks on the door. When the angel knocks on the door, he says: "Come on let's visit Ar-Rahman"(the most merciful lord).

You never seen Allah yet, so you open your door and you have your Jannah style Limo waiting for you. So there is a ride prepared for you and you go on that ride to a nice open land where there are mountains of light, pillars of gold and piles of musk, everyone there is sitting based on their levels of Jannah and no-one feels bad about anyone else and we are sitting there remembering the days of this world and suddenly brothers and sisters, Suddenly! You look above you and there is light. Light upon light! upon light! And we are all looking and we ask the angels "is this Allah?" We've never seen Allah and the angels say: "No this is the light that proceeds Allah" and while we are looking brothers and sister we hear "Asalamu Aleykum Ya Ahla Jannah" "Peace be upon you, oh the people of Jannah" and we reply back "Oh Allah you are peace and peace's from you may You be Glorified oh Majestied One" and listen carefully brothers and sisters as Allah says: Are you happy? Are you satisfied? And we says: "Oh Allah how can we not be happy when you saved us from hellfire and entered us into Jannah?" And Allah says: "What else do you want?" And we say: "Nothing else" and Allah says: "No, today is the day of giving, I wanna give you more, what do you want?" And all of us together we say: "Show us your face, we wanna see you, we miss you" "We worshipped you all our life and we've never seen you" "You've given us everything" Brothers and Sisters for most of us he has given us Islam when we've never asked for it and for those who converted He gave you guidance. Brothers and sisters... You want to see him, You miss him, You love him! "Ya Allah we want to see you" and the barriers between us and Allah will be removed and for the first time you will get to see Allah! You will get to see the one who created you out of nothing! You will get to see the one who created beauty itself! You will get to see the one who knows you more then yourself! You will get to see the one who gave you so many chances so that you can be in Jannah! We didn't give anything back! You will get to see the one who is more merciful than your mother!

The sahaba (the companions) asked: "Ya RasoulAllah will we see him just like this?" And the Prophet (saw) said: "Look at the moon, can you see the moon?" And the Sahaba said: "Yes", He said just like that!

And by seeing Allah (S.W.T) brothers and sisters it's a blessing it's a pleasure we do know comprehend in this world.