IDKWTCT

I was still in the hotel and I was now watching FRIENDS re runs. I was watching the episode "The One With Two Parts" and basically I was laughing my ass off. At least I can forget about Anna for a little while. Thank God for Phoebe Buffay. I was caught between two choices. Go back to the apartment or stay here for another night. Swallow my pride or to not swallow my pride. Last time I did, Anna kicked me out of the apartment. But I miss her. But I don't wanna seem weak. I know what you're thinking! It's a boy thing okay? But even though if I go back to the apartment, I can't be sure that Anna will let me in. Anna is an expert in holding grudges. I looked at the time. 10 AM. What could I possibly do at 10 AM?

Go back to the apartment and talk to Anna! My inner voice says.

Should I? Should I really? I should really stop being a pussy and just try to talk to her. Or maybe I could give her what she wants and move out.

After I checked out of the hotel, I drove to Anna's apartment. Here I am. I just need to knock. I shifted uncomfortably before knocking on the door. I waited for the door to be open but it didn't. I cleared my throat and knocked again. After a few seconds, the door flew open. Anna was standing there, wearing my blue jumper, which made me feel better.

"Hi." she said, fixing her hair.

"Hey," I said. "I'm just here to get my clothes."

"Clothes? Why?" Anna looked genuinly confused and that made me feel bad. I don't want to move out. I just really want to know if she wants me to go.

"I can't just move on with my life with half my clothes in your apartment," I laughed, stopping when I realize Anna had a serious expression in her face.

"Move on with your life?" She asks. "What are you talking about?"

"Isn't that what you want?"

It was silent for a few minutes. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't want you to go." She said barely inaudible.

"I know I've said some things that might have hurt you. But I hope you know that I didn't mean anything that I said. I love you, you shouldn't even doubt that. When you said you were with Kylie, I just lost it. I mean this was the girl you were pining on since you were a kid. And no homo but she's really hot and if I was a girl I'd definitely date her." she explained.

I tug my eyebrows together. "You don't want me to go?"

"Of course not," she smiled. "Plus, where would you even stay?" she joked.

I chuckled. "So can I get in now?"

She smiled and moved out of the way to let me in. When she closed the door, I immediately felt her arms wrapped around my body.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. I had no one to cuddle with at night. It sucked." I laughed and I felt her arms tighten around me.

"If I say something that stupid, can you please slap some sense into me? That literally was a dumb move," she said and I only nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

i pinky promise 2 upd8 tmrw thnks for the 17k luv u loads k bye :)