Day 1

It was now a day after Anna left to go to Japan and I'm just here watching Fast and Furious. I am bored as hell and I wish Anna is with me. She promised to Skype me tonight so I'm looking forward to that. I stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen to get something to drink when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, it's me Kylie!" the voice replied.

"Oh hey, how's Kendall?"

"No, it's me Kylie. From school?"

Realization dawned on me as I stuttered through the phone.

"Hey, what- what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Charlie's Diner to catch up or something?"

"Yeah, uhm, sure. See you in 5."

I changed into the appropriate clothes as I drove off to the diner. When I arrived, Kylie was in the corner looking at her phone.

"Hey there," I said, startling her. She looked up at me with a smile as she stood up and hugged me.

"Hey Josh. How are you?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

Our conversation flowed naturally. I was used to talking to Kylie so it wasn't really a big deal. She told me all about how Leo cheated on her with her sister, Janine. I was happy. Kylie deserved so much better than Leo.

After a few hours or so, I offered her a ride home. It was silent. Comfortable silence. It's like the kind of silent that you kinda shared with your friends. I walked her up to her door as we hugged one last time.

"Thank you, Josh." she beamed. "It was really great seeing you."

"You too, Kylie."

"Say hello to Anna for me, okay?"

"Okay."

I went back to our flat as I called Anna on Skype, excited to tell her all the events of today. She answered the call. She looked lovely.

"Hey there pretty girl."

"Hey, how ya holding up?"

"Great. I met with Kylie today."

"Oh, was Kendall there?"

"Uh, no. I'm actually talking about Kylie from school."

She raised her eyebrows. "That bitch?"

"Anna, what the hell? Don't call her that." I said.

"Her boyfriend beats you up!"

"It wasn't her fault, Anna! He saw us dancing!"

"So you're taking the bitch's side?"

"What the fuck, Anna! Stop calling her that! You know nothing about her! I know everything about her and she's not like that!"

I saw Anna's eyes water. "I hate you." she said, before ending the call.

What the hell is wrong with her?