Forget Everything

Anna has been avoiding me for the past 5 days ever since that kiss. I've tried calling her and texting her but neither seemed to work. I also tried going to her condo but the lady from there said Anna didn't want to see me. I don't know what's wrong with her. But ever since that night, I could not get her out of my mind, it was safe to say that, I liked Anna. I decided to send her one more text.

To. Anna Kendrick

Anna, can we talk? If you're confused then so am I. Let's work things out.

I was sat on the sofa watching the Notebook but I heard something that made my heart skip a beat. My phone beeped indicating a text message.

Fr. Anna Kendrick

There is nothing to talk about. I didn't kiss you. Vodka did. It meant nothing. Forget it ever happened.

Just reading it made my blood boil. If it meant nothing why was she avoiding me? She's hiding something. What if she liked me? No. Impossible.

To. Anna Kendrick

It meant nothing to you. But to me, it meant everything. I like you. So much. How can I forget when you're the only thing on my mind? Anna, lets talk.

My phone beeped.

Fr. Anna Kendrick

MOVE ON.

How can she be that selfish? I should've known it meant nothing for her. MOVE ON?

To. Anna Kendrick

Move on? You make it sound so easy to do. But how can I move on when your fingerprints are still on my heart and your voice still resonates down to my toes and your smile lives in my eyes and everytime my mind wanders it goes directly to you. I understand that you don't feel the same way, Anna. But I hope you'll listen to me and make me understand why. Enlighten me. Please.

Anna's P.O.V.

Fr. Josh Lerman

Move on? You make it sound so easy to do. But how can I move on when your fingerprints are still on my heart and your voice still resonates down to my toes and your smile lives in my eyes and everytime my mind wanders it goes directly to you. I understand that you don't feel the same way, Anna. But I hope you'll listen to me and make me understand why. Enlighten me. Please.

I bit my nails as the tears stream down my face. "I understand that you don't feel the same way, Anna." If only you knew, Josh. If only you knew.

"It's okay Anna. Let it all out." Anna Camp said, she rubbed my back. I was with a few friends. Rebel Wilson, Ester Dean, Brittany Snow, Adam Devine and Hana Mae Lee. It was like a Pitch Perfect reunion in my condo.

"Gimme that, let me see what he said." Rebel said.

"Read it aloud, Rebel!" Hanna Mae said.

"Okay, okay. Chill." Rebel said with her australian accent.

"From Josh Lerman. "Anna, can we talk? If you're confused then so am I. Let's work things out." then Anna replies with a, "There is nothing to talk about. I didn't kiss you. Vodka did. It meant nothing. Forget it ever happened." then Josh then replies, "It meant nothing to you. But to me, it meant everything. I like you. So much. How can I forget when you're the only thing on my mind? Anna, lets talk." Anna replies, "MOVE ON" ooh interesting. Then Josh repl- ooooh interesting. Awwe so swe-" Rebel is interrupted with Brittany scolding her to just continue.

"Okay, okay. Calm your tits. Then Josh replies, "Move on? You make it sound so easy to do. But how can I move on when your fingerprints are still on my heart and your voice still resonates down to my toes and your smile lives in my eyes and everytime my mind wanders it goes directly to you. I understand that you don't feel the same way, Anna. But I hope you'll listen to me and make me understand why. Enlighten me. Please."

They all looked at me with different expressions.

"Anna, you idiot. He's absolutely perfect for you! He feels the same way about you! Why can't you just get along and make beautiful babies together." Ester said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"What am I supposed to do? Tell him I love him too?!"

"YES!" they all said.

"Now stop crying you bitch and tell him" Rebel handed me the phone. I looked at it then back at my friends.

"Should I?" I asked them. They all gave me the "Duh" look. I looked at my phone and began to type

To. Josh Lerman

Come over.

I stood up and faced all my friends "GET OUT! HE'S COMING OVER!"

After 5 minutes of arguing if they stay or not, the door bell rang. I looked at them with big eyes. "Shit! Hide!" I whisper-yelled. They all ran to the bathroom.

I answered the door and came face to face with the most flawless person I've met. We sat on the sofa and it was silent. It was now or never.

"So." he said awkwardly. I froze and was unable to move my mouth. I looked over to the kitchen and saw 5 pair of eyes looking at the two of us amusingly. I gulped. He was drowning me with his beautiful blue eyes, then again I froze and didn't know what to say

"I LOVE YOU." I suddenly blurted. I put my hands on my mouth like I couldn't believe I just said that. He grinned at me.

"Holy shit. I love you too."