Teen Vogue and Kendall Jenner

I was mad. I was angry. I was furious. Hell, I could kill someone! I can't understand why Anna was being such a bitch yesterday. I've been inside of my room since I went home from her condo. How could she say that made her feel like a slut? I didn't say anything about her being a slut. I just wanted to be her first, you know? I never said she was a slut!

I respect women. I would never ever say that. That is just unacceptable. Anyways, Bruce wanted to talk to me. So, I'll be going.

I arrived at Bruce's office with a very happy Bruce standing infront of his table holding a Teen Vogue magazine.

"There you are, Josh!" he said, he hugged me tight. He let go of me still smiling.

"Here look at this." he handed me the magazine and turned it to page 12.

"JOSH LERMAN: THE NEW HEARTTHROB?"

Josh Lerman was just your ordinary boy in the neighborhood. But now, he is going to be big. With an amazing body and a very lovable face and don't forget the very kissable lips, we are sure that he will become famous.

*Josh's wacky picture

Next page: *Josh's shirtless picture

Next page: *Josh's picture while surfing

Next page: Int: So, Josh how are you?

J: I'm fine, yourself?

I: I'm very good. So, Josh. How does it feel to be a model?

J: It feels great. It is very liberating.

I: How old are you?

J: 19 years old.

I: Ooh. So young. Watch out ladies.

J:*winks

I: What was the hardest decision you've made?

J: Oh man! Become a model! *laughs

I: *laughs Okay, so Kendall is the cover of this month's mag, how do you find her?

J: She's gorgeous. She's like an angel. She is very kind and down to earth.

I: Is this a blooming love I see? *laughs

J: *laughs

Next page: *Josh's picture

Basically, Bruce took me to Starbucks. He's treat because the mag was the most popular for the last 5 issues. We talked about the offers and stuff. And finally to the most dreaded topic.

"So, how're you and Anna?"

"We're fine. I gotta go." I stood up and left the store and went home. The things that were on my mind is just Anna. Anna. Anna. So tomorrow is the last day of the deal. If we're gonna stay mad at each other we'll never be "real" and me and Kendall Jenner will be pretending to be going out. Yes, you read that right. Bruce said if the two month deal wont work out, me and Kendall will be going out. Ugh. Hollywood. The worst part is, I don't think I'm ready to forgive Anna.

I'll just sleep.