Brittany Snow

"Good Morning, mr. Lerman." the tall man greeted me across the room. I just stood there clueless of what to do. I slowly walked up to him and greeted him.

"Good morning dude. Sir. Dude Sir." I said stuttering. He smiled at me and I did the same. 

"Please sit down, Mr. Lerman." Bruce began.

I sat down together with them.

"Hello Josh. I am Wendy. The owner of American Eagle Outfitters." Wendy? o.O the fck. HAHA!

I bursted into fits of laughter. "Are you shittin' me? Wendy?" I chuckled. Both of them were quiet and I stared intently at them.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's just because Wen- ok nevermind. Go on. I'm sorry." 

Wendy cleared his throught. "Okay then. I just came here to let you sign the contract." he handed me a piece of paper. 

------------------------------------------------------

Fr. Anna Kendrick

Thanks for the message, Lerman. I'm done with the Director's Cut version of the Cups. I want you to meet someone. Come over. 

I slowly knocked on Anna's door. The door opened and I saw a blonde and Anna followed right behind.

"Is this the guy?" the blonde asked Anna.

"No." Anna answered immediately.

"Who are you?" this time the blonde asks me.

Anna winked at me telling me to just go with it.

"Uhm, I'm the uh. Pizza guy?" Anna rolled her eyes.

"Come in, Josh." she said with a hint of annoyance.

"You failed in tricking me again, Kendrick! Haha!" the blonde teased Anna.

"Oh and would you like a slice of epic with that fail?" the blonde laughed harder.

"It's all your fault, Josh." she slapped me.

"Ouch! That hurt!" they both laughed.

"Josh this is Brittany Snow."

"Hey." I stuck my hand out and so did she. We shook hands.

I ate dinner at Anna's and soon Brittany left.

"Bye Anna. Bye Josh." 

We stood there in silence.

"Hey, can you help me find something? " Anna asked me.

"Sure, what you looking for?"

"My phone and I are playing hide and seek. The bitch is good." we bothed laughed at her joke and started finding the phone.

"Where is that goddamn phone!? I'm tired!" I complained. I sat on the sofa after 40 minutes of searching.

"Ugh, I give up." she sat down to the spot next to mine.

I looked at her. "Where was the last time you saw it?"

"When I was cooking."

I walked over to the kitchen and started looking for the phone. I heard a slight ringing coming from the kitchen drawer. I opened it and there it was. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone.

"I found it!" I screamed. I handed her her phone and she looked like she won the lottery. I sat down next to her.

We both sighed in unison. We looked at each other then laughed. We stared for each other for a second until Anna spoke.