A Story About Love

"I LOVE YOU TOO." I told Anna. I still can't believe she loves me too. I mean, what? It haven't even sinked in yet. I pulled away from the hug and looked at her curiously.

"This isn't a joke, right?" I asked her. She smiled at me and held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Unfortunately, no." just as we were about to kiss. 5 people jumped from the kitchen table.

"Finally!" the guy said. "Some lip action. C'mon. Go on, Anna." he added. Brittany hit him in the head.

"Hey, Josh. Sorry to disturb. Uh. We were just going." they all walked to the door.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." the other blonde winked before they left.

"That's Anna Camp." Anna said before I could ask her.  Then we kissed. She pushed me and now she was straddling me. Then I felt hot. I knew what was going on. I should stop this before I do anything stupid. I sat up and pulled away from the kiss. That didn't stop Anna though. She kissed me again and she bit my bottom lip for entrance. I didn't move. She bit it again. And again. And again.

"Fuck! Goddamnit, Josh! Why wont you- ugh!" she yelled as she sat up. Woah. she looked really pissed.

"Anna, I'm sorry. It's just I'm scared if I'm gonna get carried away. I might, I might. Ugh fuck." I facepalmed myself. Then I heard her laugh.

"I trust you. And if you do, I'll stop you. Please. Oh fck that. C'mon fcktard, kiss me." She then kissed me and she bit my lip for entrance and our make out session was ended when Anna's phone rang.

"Shit!" I cursed. She laughed and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she answered the call.

"Hello? Yeah. He's here. Okay. Yeah okay. Bye. Okay okay I get it. Bye." she turned to face me.

"T'was Wendy. He said you have a photoshoot with Teen Vogue for this month's issue." I looked at her.

"How do you know Wendy?"

"Why aren't you freaking out?" she asked me with the same tone when I asked her how she knew Wendy.

"What do you mean?"

"Teen Vogue, asshole! You are going to be on Teen Vogue. You have 5 pages on the magazine! You're gonna be famous!" I smiled at her excitement but then her smile faded.

"What's wrong?"

"Its-its just. Nevermind. It's not important." I didn't want to ask her again but it seems that it was really bothering her.

"Anna, what's wrong?"

"Nothink ok!? It's just the cover of the magazine is Kendall Jenner (a/n its really not kendall.) and maybe you'll like her and you'll leave me for her!" I looked at her and smiled.

"Wow. You jus-" I laughed.

She looked at me pissed. "Asshole." she muttered under her breath. She turned her back on me. I back hugged her and she was surprised because she froze and didn't move.

"You jealous babe?" I teased her.

"Me? Jealous? Psh." Denial queen.

I kissed her cheek and whispered on her ear. "There is nothing to be jealous about, munchkin. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I've heard those words before." she said. I made her face me and I cupped her face.

"Look, Anna. I'm not going to hurt you and leave you ok? I promise." I hugged her.

I soon left for the photoshoot.

The day went pretty amazing. I learned alot and met different people. I met Kendall Jenner though. She was smokin' I'm not gonna tell Anna that though. I went home and got a txt from Anna.

Fr. Anna Kendrick

Hey. Goodnight. I love u :) how'd the day go??

I smiled. She was so sweet.

To. Anna Kendrick

Goodnight, munchkin. My day was aca-awesome ;) I love you too Ms. Kendrick. See u tmrow.