A List of Information

Anna has met my little sister Jenna and she introduced herself as my best friend. I thought we were- nevermind. Anyways, Bruce gave us a list of information which consists of how we met and bla bla.

The list:

1. How did you to meet?

We met at a coffee shop. He came to me and asked for a picture. (Anna's answer)

At a coffee shop. I asked for a picture and an autograph. (Josh's answer)

2. First Date

Movie.

3. How did the two of you develop feelings for each other?

We just woke up and found out we had feelings for each other.

4. Best Asset

Eyes (Anna's answer)

Hands. (Josh's answer)

and other questions the press might ask. The modeling thing hadn't sinked in yet. I mean I really think this is going way too fast. What am I going to do? Not go to school because of modeling? Oh yea. 

The next day-

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone beeping.

Fr. Bruce WIllson

Good morning, mr. Lerman. The owner of American Eagle Outfitters wants to talk to you. Be here at exactly 12:00. Thank you. Have a good day. And the two month deal.. STARTS NOW. God bless you.

But I have to go to school. The fck. Oh well. Dad's not here. He's in New York. I'll just watch tv then. So the deal starts now? What are they gonna expect us to do? Fall in love with each other? That isn't impossible for me but with Anna? She friendzoned me! There is no way she's gonna like me. But there is no harm in trying right? I texted Anna.

To. Anna Kendrick

G'morning, beautiful! Wake up. Eat your breakfast. Don't eat your breakfast late. You might get sick. You still have to film that Cups thing today. Don't forget about that :) Have a good day. x Say hi to ur mum for me.

I got up and took a bath. I cooked bacon for me and Jenna.

"Josh, I can't get over the fact that I just met Anna freaking Kendrick!! Omgggg." She said Omgggg. Literally. 

"Yeah, okay. Big deal."

"It is a big deal!" I rolled my eyes and continued eating. I wonder if Jenna knows about the modeling thing. 

Time check: 11:55 am

I changed into a sweater and pants. I took my Range Rover to the meeting place. I went inside Bruce's office and saw a very tall man.

"Good morning Mr. Lerman."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if short. Next update is today. June 4.