Drunken Mistake

It's been a whole month since me and Anna started dating. Everything is going well. We set aside time for each other and maybe that's what makes our relationship work.

"Babe, today's Brittany's birthday. Can I please go?" Anna used her puppy eyes on me. I was also invited but I politely declined because I just came home from a photoshoot and just last week we just moved in together.

"Why're you asking me? 'Course you can, babe." i kissed her temple and told her I love her.

"I love you too, baby." she says as she slams the door.

*ANNA'S P.O.V.

As I enter the club where Brittany celebrated her birthday, I looked around like a lost puppy. I kept on looking for some of my friends.

"Anna Banana!" a familiar voice called out. "Oh my god my baby you came! This so awesome it will be so much fuuuun!" ladies and gents, brittany snow! She was clearly very drunk.

She led me to a table with my other friends as we sat down.

"Whats up Anna?!" a drunk Skylar greets me handing me a drink.

"Why hello there Sky!" I said playfully punching his shoulders.

---

2 hours. Two hours of drinking and dancing and I can't even see properly already. I was drunk as hell.

I was dancing on the dance floor alone until someone grabbed me by my waist and started grinding on me.

Sober Me would beat the shit out of this guy but now I was VERY DRUNK ME. So I grinded on him too.

"Babe, let me buy you a drink"

I just nodded as we went to the bar.

Just as I was about to take a seat, the guy pinned me up the wall and started kissing me. Seconds later I found myself slowly kissing back.

--

My head hurts. My stomach hurts. My whole body hurts but I can still move but when I saw where I was, I completely froze.

I was beside my friends in the floor sleeping. Fck.

Then it hit me, I fucking cheated on my boyfriend. Well shit.

I quickly ran outside but the light was killing me.

"Aaaagh it huurts!!" I scream as I ran to my car.

As I drove, I thought about how I was going to explain to Josh. I am so frogging stupid.

--

I enter the apartment and saw Josh watching tv.

"Morning, babe" I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." he said his face giving nothing away.

"Look, Josh, I'm sorry I came home just now its just I was pissed drunk."

"I'm going back to bed" was all he said as he started going to our room.

"Josh! What the fuck!? Why are you acting likes this?! My head hurts like hell and you're making it worse!"

"I saw you last night. I thought I'd be a better boyfriend if I came and hang with your friends." He said, his voice distant.