pizza girl

bold - lucas
normal - samantha

---

monday 6th november 2017
6.47pm

---

"hey, you've reached the cooks takeaway, what can I get you?"

"Sorry baby I had late shooting last night, I should've texted you to say but I was so busy."

"It's okay. I was writing anyway."

"Yeah? Writing what?"

"The local times asked me to write a short article on the 'story behind Anne With An E's costar : Lucas Jade Zumann."

"How's it coming along? Maybe you should call his agent to get some juicy gossip on him."

"Oh I already have some. The headline's called 'Lucas and a Pizza Girl, new scandal'."

"Sounds like some crap I would like to read."

"Crap? My writing about our love story is crap?"

"Oh it's a love story? I had no idea you were utterly in love with me."

"Actually it's the other way round. I found out from a reliable source that Lucas is actually in love with this Pizza Girl but she really hates him."

"Ouch. I'm beginning to wonder if this is true or not."

"Of course it's not dork. It's called sarcasm. I don't hate you, Lucas. You know how important you are to me."

"I know, I was kidding. What time are you off work tonight?"

"11, sorry Lucas."

"No that's alright. I'll call you on break tomorrow? I don't have as many scenes to shoot."

"Of course. Speak tomorrow dork."

"Bye babe."

dork 💌 has ended the call