daydream

bold - lucas
normal - samantha

---

saturday 4th november 2017
10.31pm

---

"Hello Samantha."

"Hey Dork. What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to hear your voice."

"Rough day?"

"Eh. The girls took me shopping. It was great to start with but I'm now exhausted."

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to go shopping with girls?"

"I'd go with you."

"I'd be just the same."

"But I'd be with you."

"Stop making me blush."

"You love it, though."

"Shut up, Lucas! Anyway...what did you get today? Anything nice?"

"I got a couple jumpers and that's it."

"Send me some pictures of them."

"Okay okay, hang on, I'm sending them now."

"..."

"..."

"Wow I love them. Definitely your style. I like the burgundy one, can I have it?"

"Anything for you, babe. But thanks, I wasn't sure about them."

"Welcome. Which girls did you go with? Amybeth? I miss her even though I've only talked to her once."

"Yeah I went with Amybeth, Kyla and Miranda. Jacob also came too, he enjoyed it more than me, though. I'll tell Amybeth you miss her and to call the takeaway."

"Well next time you guys go out invite me, I'd love to meet them all - mostly you, actually."

"I'll tell them you said that. So, besides day dreaming about me all day, what've you been up to?"

"I can't argue with the daydreaming part because I was watching Anne With An E today and damn Gilbert is hot."

"Yeah? Which episode did you watch?"

"The remainder ones I had, so 5-7 I think. Honestly that moment when you hit Billy..."

"What about it?"

"The hottest thing that has ever been on TV. And before you clenched your jaw and I melted."

"The jaw clench does make girls melt."

"No wonder you're so arrogant."

"Only for you."

"You're such an idiot. But honestly, when I see you please clench your jaw."

"At the same time as being shirtless?"

"Stop teasing me, I'll get my hopes up."

"But I'm telling the truth?"

"-I wish you were.-"

"What? I didn't hear you?"

"Nothing. Anyway, Emma keeps texting me non-stop so I figure it's urgent."

"Okay, but who's Emma?"

"My best friend. I'll speak soon, bye Lucas."

"Bye."

babe 💓 has ended the call