moment

bold - lucas
normal - sam[antha]

---

tuesday 24th october 2017
00.05 am

---

"Hello?"

"Sam, did I wake you? Oh god I'm sorry!"

"No, it's okay."

"O-"

"Actually it's not. Where've you been all evening? I've spent the whole evening waiting for you to call! I got so worried! You couldn't have even shot me a text? And now, you're calling at midnight?"

"Samantha, I'm so sorry. I was so busy! I've never been kept back this late on the Anne set and I had no time to text and- I feel awful! Go to sleep, sorry for waking you."

"Just don't scare me like that again, please? Besides, you promised me an interview, no backing out now, right?"

"I won't. Samantha Cook, what have I ever done to deserve you?"

"I'm asking the questions, not you! Shush dork, and keep your cute questions to yourself."

"Okay, okay, princess."

"Princess?"

"Because you're so demanding."

"Damn I hate you. But first question, are you in bed yet, because if not get your ass in that hotel bed and be ready to sleep."

"I'm in bed don't worry, but that was such a stupid question."

"Um, who's the interviewer here? Don't insult my questions."

"Okay, I'm sorry! Shall we start?"

"Yes okay. Hello, Lucas Jade Zumann, thank you so much for joining me-"

"Do we have to do this part?"

"Yes, Lucas! Let me live."

"Fine. It's kinda cute anyway."

"Shut up, dork! Anyway, thank you for joining me today! So let's get right to it. Tell me one random fact about yourself."

"I'm vegan."

"That's cheating, I know that."

"Interviewer, that's kind of creepy. Are you stalking me?"

"Lucas!"

"Fine, okay. I used to make short movies that you can find on YouTube."

"Awe that's cute, can I watch them?"

"No."

"Okay then...moving on. Do you play a Musial instrument?"

"Uh, the guitar. I'm not like amazing at it, but I can play and read music. It's something I do for fun."

"Where's your favourite place to go?"