You Went Too Far (sequel to We've Had Enough)

Dark prowled the house, searching for his boyfriend. He still hadn't forgotten when Anti, joined by Mark and Jack, had caught him and tickled him until he screamed. He narrowed his eyes, remembering.

"I'm gonna get so much revenge," he growled.

At that moment he saw Anti's bedroom door open and ducked into a closet as his boyfriend walked out, staring at his phone. 

As Anti strode by, dark jumped out at him, knocking him over.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" He demanded, dropping his phone on the carpet. Dark grinned, pinning Anti's hands above his head and straddling his hips.

"What are you doing?!" Anti hissed nervously. Dark smirked and Anti's eyes suddenly lit.

"Getting revenge," Mark's alternate growled. He began to poke and prod at Anti's sides, earning squeals and giggles from the younger.

"Dahaharkyhy, stahahap!" He squeaked, squirming.

"Not until you apologize!" Dark skittered his fingers across Anti's belly, and he shrieked and burst out into laughter. Anti was nearly twice as ticklish as Jack, and this went to Dark's advantage as he explored every inch of the demon's belly with his fingers, some places prompting squeaky laughter and others snorts and squeals. Dark grinned when he saw how happy his boyfriend was, and stopped for a moment to let Anti breathe.

"Th-Thahank yohou," he murmured.

"Oh, I'm not done," Dark replied, earning a scared squeak from Anti. 

Dark drifted his fingers over to Antiks right side, and he felt Anti freeze under him.

"D-Dark, please not there," he whined, But Dark ignored him and scratched at the oh-so-ticklish side of Anti. Anti let out a loud shriek and melted into loud, high laughter.

"DAHAHAHARK STAHAHAP!" He cried, thrashing desperately. 

"Nah," said Dark simply, his fingers not slowing.

Anti felt himself stating to grow tired, and he eventually surrendered to the intense tickly feelings on his side.

"Do you promise not to do that to me again?" Dark teased.

"YESYESYESJUSTPLEASESTAHAHAHAP!" shrieked the alternate. Dark chuckled and stopped, getting up. Anti curled instantly into a giggling ball.

"That's what happens when you go too far, Anti," chided Dark. He then slid down the stairs and settled behind the couch, waiting for Mark to come home from the store.

A/N

Lots of you wanted a sequel to We've Had Enough, and here it is!

If you all want to see Dark get his revenge on Mark, leave a vote!

Thanks!

Also, if you haven't noticed...

I'm back.

To writing these.