Sick

A/N just a little idea I had since I'm really sick rn

"Marky!" Called Jack from upstairs, followed by loud coughing. Mark sighed. Jack had some sort of sickness that he didn't know the name of. All he knew was that it sucked.

"Just a minute," Mark responded, picking up a mug of coffee and a plate of cookies and carrying them upstairs.

Mark walked into Jack's room to see the Irishman staring at the tv, his eyes half-closed.

"Baby, I brought something for you."

"Thanks, Marky," He mumbled, taking the coffee and cookies, his voice hoarse. It broke Mark's heart.

The red haired man sat down on the bed next to Jack and hugged him close.

"You'll get sick!" He said.

"I don't care, as long as you're happy," Mark responded.

Jack didn't respond, just leaned into Mark's chest contentedly. Mark thought for a moment. If Jack was sick, he had to take care of the whole house by himself, and he couldn't walk Chica for fear of something happening to Jack. Of course Chica understood (somehow, even though she is a dog), but Mark still felt terrible.

"How long have you been up?" Mark asked gently.

"I didn't sleep, my cough kept me awake," Jack whispered. Mark looked surprised.

"You we're asleep when I got up this morning."

"I pretended so you wouldn't worry..."

Mark sighed. "You need rest."

"I'm not tired."

"Then I'll make you tired."

"How?" Jack was oblivious to the oncoming danger until he saw Mark's huge smirk.

"Mark, I swear-" Jack didn't finish because at that moment Mark started to prod and poke at his tummy through his shirt. He squeaked and broke into giggles.

"Mahahaharkyhy," He whined.

"What?" Asked Mark sweetly, switching from poking to kneading.

"Nohohoho!"

"Sorry, I can't quite hear you through your giggles!" Teased Mark. Jack's face lit up like a firework and he pulled up his hands to cover his face. This proved to be a mistake, because by doing so he revealed his sides, which Mark instantly shot to, skittering his fingers over them, eliciting a loud shriek and uncontrollable laughter.

"MAHAHAHAHARKYHYHY!" He forced out.

"What?" Mark asked again, paying special attention to his right side.

"IHIHIHI'M GOHOHONNAHA DIHIHIE!" He shrieked, thrashing in Mark's grip, but due to him being sick, he was weaker than usual, so he couldn't move as much.

Mark remembered this and slowed his torture to just tapping at his sides, keeping Jack's in endless giggles.

"Stahahap!" He begged.

"Nah." Mark reached down and prodded behind Jack's knee, causing the green haired boy to squeal loudly.

"Mahark, noho, plehease!" He said desperately, squirming.

"No please? What does that mean?" Said Mark, playing dumb and poking his knee again.

"No, please! Tickles!"

"You want tickles? Okay!" Mark said, smirking.

 And with that Jack's hoarse laughter rang out through the house.