Mark's Turn (iii)

Mark flopped down on the couch with a sigh. He had been at the store all morning, trying to find the perfect things for everybody, and it had been two hours before he was done. Anti had run by just as Mark had arrived, talking nonsense of Dark "hiding behind the couch" for revenge. Mark had brushed it off and finished putting everything away, and now as he turned on the TV, Mark felt as if someone was watching him.

He looked around; no one was there.

He shrugged and focused back on the TV, and when the feeling returned he thought nothing of it.

Until two arms wrapped around his torso.

Mark let out an unmanly squeal and turned his head to see Dark, his eyes bright.

"Revenge time," he growled.

Mark thrashed  as Dark pulled him off the couch and behind it, where he straddled Mark's hips and pinned his hands above his head with no trouble.

"W-wait, Dark!" Mark begged, trying to pull his hands free.

Dark didn't reply, just stared down at Mark.

"Get off me, you dick!" Mark realized he had gone too far as Dark's eyes flamed.

"Mistakes." And Dark's fingers were scratching at his stomach.

Mark threw his head back as hearty laughter poured from his mouth. He squirmed, his chest heaving.

"NOHOHODAHARKSTAHAP!" He managed to plead through his laughter, but Dark shrugged.

"Nah," his alternate replied, smirking.

"IHIHIHI'M SAHAHAHARRYHY!" Mark shrieked as Dark moved up to his underarms and began to thrash more violently, squeezing his eyes shut. Dark simply kept up the attack, skittering and scratching, keeping poor Mark in hysterics. 

"This is actually kind of adorable," Dark teased, lessening the sensations by just tapping at his sides, barely enough to keep Mark giggling.

"Yohou ahasshohole..." Mark panted.

Dark rolled his eyes. "I've heard worse. Plus, we're not even done yet."

He quickly released Mark's wrists but before Mark could move he was laying on his stomach, and Dark was sitting on his legs.

"NOOOOHMYGASHDARKISWEARTOFUCKING...!" Mark let out a sharp squeal as Dark poked Mark's foot once.

"Any last words, Fischbach?" Dark sneered. Mark froze.

"I love Jack, and I love my fans, I love my family and friends... and I love everybody who cares about me."

"Very sweet and all. Can we start?"

Mark braced himself.

Dark suddenly skittered his fingers across Mark's socked feet, and he let out a loud shriek and loud, hysterical laughter.

"FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mark couldn't even begin to make words, let alone sentences. Dark grinned and didn't stop.

Mark pounded his fists against the floor weakly, tears leaking from his eyes and making a tiny puddle on the floor.

Dark stopped only when Mark's laughter started to die, and Mark just lay there, giggling his heart out. Despite himself, Dark started to smile. His human alternate was happy, and he couldn't help but be happy too.

"Revenge accomplished," Mark murmured. Dark grinned wider and let Mark up.

"I assume Jack is still on the list?"

"Yeah." Dark smirked darkly. 

And my revenge will be complete.

Did you all enjoy Mark's turn? I know it was short and crappy, but eh.