Pay Attention To Me (septiplier)

A/N thank you so much Lauranxiety for the first suggestion! I tweaked it a tiny bit, so it's not perfect, but I kept the main idea the same. And sorry it's so long! I just really got into the swing of it

EDIT: 1075 words?! Sorry for the late update, been super busy with Halloween shit. And I'm tired. Enjoy my crap!

Mark's POV

"Jack!" I yelled, pushing open the front door of our shared house. My arms were full of groceries; I had to open the door with my elbow. No reply.

Sighing, Mark walked into the house, shutting the door with his foot, and put down the groceries on the kitchen counter. He wandered over to the couch and flopped down on it, pulling out his phone.

12:14 pm

Mark: I'm home jackaroonie ❤️ 

Five minutes later there was still no reply.  

I sighed and, putting down my phone, leaned back into the couch. I picked up the remote for the TV and turned on The Walking Dead.

After a few episodes footsteps behind me back to the world and I turned. Jack was walking by, a huge, empty bag of Doritos balled up in his fist, his phone in front of his face.

"Jack!" I cried, but Jack didn't say anything or even acknowledge that I was there; he just walked into the kitchen, threw out the bag, and walked back up the stairs. A few seconds later the door to his bedroom slammed.

Anger bubbling in my stomach, I stood up and went upstairs after my Irish boyfriend.

"JACK!" I yelled.

Again, nothing was said in reply. It pushed me past my tolerance level.

I pushed open the door to Jack's room and grabbed the short boy's phone.

"Mark, what the hell?!" He said angrily, grabbing at it. I put it down on his desk and grabbed Jack. He struggled, cursing under his breath.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me?!" I hissed.

"I wasn't fookin ignoring you!" He protested. I rolled my eyes and focused them on Jack's, making him squirm uncomfortably and look away.

"So why did I call your name and you didn't even ACKNOWLEDGE me?!" I could feel tears pushing at my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

Jack didn't answer. He couldn't.

This time I let the salty tears fall down his face. Jack's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, Mark, I'm so sorry!" He said with an emotion I couldn't recognize.

I pushed Jack into the bed and stood up.

Jack's POV

I reached out to grab his arm but Mark pulled his arm away and glared at me; for a millisecond I thought I could see Darkiplier staring back at me. But before I was sure Mark turned away and ran out of the room. His bedroom door slammed.

I listened to his broken sobs for a minute before slowly getting up and walking to his room. I knocked but, ironically, he didn't answer it. I opened it to see the lights off, and Mark sitting facing the wall, crying.

One step, two steps, three steps.

Every step I took felt like I was pulling a huge weight behind me.

Four steps, five steps, six steps.

I walked slowly and silently towards Mark, his whimpers filling the room.

Seven steps, eight steps, nine steps.

His back shuddered.

Ten steps.

I sat down next to him. He didn't acknowledge me.

I rubbed his back gently. He leaned into my touch slightly, still crying into his knees.

"I'm sorry."

I looked up.

"What?"

"I'm sorry... for getting mad at you and making such a big deal about it..."

"No, don't be... it's my fault, I shouldn't have ignored you like that."

I pulled him into a hug, and after a moment of hesitation he hugged back.

Suddenly an idea struck. I curled my fingers into his sides and he squealed, letting go of me and scooting back. I quickly moved, grabbing him from behind and hugging him to my chest. He struggled in my grip, and, being the smaller of us two, it was harder to hold on. He turned his head to look at me and I felt a strange satisfaction in seeing his fear.

I dug my fingers into his ribs again and received the same reaction, a perfectly unmanly squeal. I wiggled my fingers along his sides, making him squirm and giggle endlessly.

"A bit ticklish, Markimoo?~" I teased. His face lit up and he looked as if he would slap me if he could.

"Shuhuhut uhuhup ya bahahastard," he managed through his fit of giggling.

I used one hand to quickly spider up his back as an experiment, earning a surprised snort and a stream of giggling.

"NohoHOHOHO!" His laugher went up a volume and an octave as I began to knead his stomach with both hands. He kicked and squirmed, his glasses half off, laughing hysterically.

"That spot a bit sensitive, hmm?~" I said, exploring a bit higher up his stomach right under his ribcage.

"SEHEHEAHAN STAHAHAHAP!" He forced out, squirming desperately.

"Nah."

After a few minutes I got bored.

"Where else are you ticklish, you Korean buiscuit?" I said.

"N-nohowhere..."

I looked at him.

"How about your feet?"

His face went almost paler than mine.

"Jack, I swear to -"

"I take that as a yes."

I let go of Mark but before he could get up I grabbed his ankles.

He strained against my grip.

"J-jack, please, don't!" Mark begged.

I ignored him and slid a single finger down his sole, issuing a loud shriek from the older.

"JACK PLEASE!" I looked over and his eyes were wide with terror. He was braced for whatever was coming.

I smirked. All I did was smirk at him before starting my attack on his socked feet.

To say he laughed was an understatement; poor Mark was practically screaming, pushing out a word or two between fits of his colourful laughter.

"NAHAHA- JAHAHAHACK PLEHEHEAHAHAHA- FUAHAHAHAHAHACK-"

Tears of mirth rolled down his face as he pushed at me with all his remaining strength. It was when Mark's laughter went silent that I stopped.

He lay there, panting, gasping for breath. I crept to his head and stared down into his chocolate brown eyes, filled with happy tears.

"Better?" I asked.

He nodded breathlessly.

I sat him up and rubbed his back until he could breathe normally.

"Jack?" 

"Yes, Mark?"

"I fuckin hate you."

"You love me."

"I guess..."

"I'm gonna get you back for this."

"Uh huh, of course you are, Mark."

"I'm serious."

"Oh shit..."