Pestering (Jelix)

Jack was fucking done. Felix had been taunting him all morning, poking at him and teasing, but every time Jack tried to retaliate, Felix backed off. Jack looked over his shoulder briefly and spotted Felix, hiding behind the wall and peeking out. His eyes widened when they met Jack's and he instantly disappeared behind the wall.

Jack pretended he hadn't seen him and put his attention back on the TV.

He could hear faint giggling from Felix behind him, and he smiled a little: Felix was cute. There was no more sounds for a moment, and so Jack sat and waited, his grin widening every second.

Jack flinched as he felt Felix poke his side but recovered quickly and twisted, grabbing Felix.

"Fuck! No!" Felix swore as Jack dragged him onto the couch.

"You totally deserve this, Fe."

"Wait, Jack no please."

"Too late."

Jack trapped Felix in a tight hug and started to poke and prod at his stomach. Felix instantly burst into laughter.

"FUHUHUCK YOHOHOU JAHAHACK!"

"Later. I'm having fun here."

Felix blushed red and tried to squirm away from Jack's fingers, but he followed everywhere Felix went, kneading at his tummy and the surrounding areas: his sides, his ribs, and once even spidered up his back, earning a loud shriek from the trapped man.

This went on for several minutes, every minute seeming to pull higher laughter out of Felix. Jack grinned widely. Not only was revenge sweet, but Felix's laughter was adorable, no matter if it was loud and low or high and squeaky.

Jack stopped for a minute to let Felix breathe.

"Yohou asshole," he panted.

"I'm not damn finished."

Jack turned Felix over and pressed him into the couch face first. Felix gasped quietly and instantly began to struggle, but Jack promptly sat on his hips.

"JacknopleaseimsorryforteHEHEAHAHAHAA!" Felix didn't manage to finish his sentence before he was thrown into hysterics as Jack gently spidered across his back. He kicked his legs and pounded his fist against the couch, cackling crazily.

"Is something wrong, Felix, baby?" Jack said, grinning. Felix blushed deeper and buried his face in the couch, muffling his loud laughter.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Felix's muffled words trailed off into laughter every time he tried to speak.

Jack decided it was time to finish, so he did. He stopped tickling and gently pushed up Felix's shirt, much to his boyfriend's dismay. Felix thrashed wildly, trying to throw Jack off, but the Irishman stayed on and bent over to press his lips against Felix's back. He waited for a moment.

"Jahahack ihihi'm sahaharryhy, dohohon't doho ihihit!" Felix pleased, already giggling from Jack's stubble. 

Jack ignored the plead, drew in a breath, and blew a big raspberry in the center of Felix's back.

Felix shrieked and his laughter increased tenfold as the vibrations ripple down through his sensitive back. He had no hope of speaking; he just laughed, his voice high.

Jack got up and Felix instantly curled into a ball, giggling still.

"Yohohou suhuck."

"You basically asked for it, ye dumbass."

Felix didn't reply, but slowly recovered until he could stand.

"Wanna do something?"

"There's that new Incredibles movie that just came out..."

"Let's watch it."

As Jack flicked through Netflix to find it, Felix poked at him again, and he instantly whirled around to see Felix booking it up the stairs.

"Oh, it's ON!" Jack yelled, chasing his giggling boyfriend, leaving Netflix and the Incredibles movie behind.

Sorry it's short