Sanders Sides: Virgil's Bedroom (and some drabble to get Roman to help Thomas)

Prinxiety, suggested by a cool boi!

there's also some groupie stuff, with all four sides. be happy!

Roman fiddled with his sash, bored out of his mind. Logan and Patton were helping out Thomas with a special project, and Virgil was up in his bedroom.

The creative trait sighed, getting to his feet. Virgil had warned everyone to never go in his room, ever. But Roman was feeling adventurous, and maybe a little bit hopeful that Virgil wouldn't mind.

He's my boyfriend, he thought. He has to accept me in there. I'll have to see it at some point, anyway.

Roman slowly made his way up the stairs and walked down the hall. He spotted his own bedroom with a smile - the open door had the words "ROMAN'S ROOM" cut out of red construction paper taped to it, and what you could see of inside was practically made of Disney. You couldn't go in there and come out not loving Disney.

Roman spotted Virgil's room. The door was painted black, with the words "virgil's room" in lower case letters cut out from grey in the top corner. There was nothing else on the door except for a small painted white skull in the middle. 

He stared at the door for a moment, contemplating his chances.

It's either I go in there and die, I go in there and somehow make it out alive, or I don't go in at all.

He approached the door and put his hand on the handle.

I'd rather die fighting than live a coward.

He opened the door quietly.

Roman was hit by an invisible wave of black and grey, and he waited for his eyes to adjust. His boyfriend's room was half painted black, half grey. On one corner was a bed with grey covers and in the other was a small desk with a computer perched on top. And sitting in front of that computer was Virgil.

Virgil had his headphones on, so he didn't notice Roman's arrival. Roman stepped inside and his foot made contact with a very fluffy black carpet. He smiled. Virgil has a nice carpet.

Roman shut the door, and jumped at the loud click it made. Virgil stiffened, and Roman looked around madly for a place to hide: no such luck. Virgil turned and his eyes flared when he saw Roman.

Roman backed against the door, fear bubbling in his stomach.

Virgil removed his headphones and stood up, taking a step towards Roman.

"Hello, Princey," he said quietly, though rage flamed in his eyes still. It was intimidating, and Roman reaches back to grasp the door handle.

"H-hi," he stammered.

"No, don't go," Virgil spoke again, his voice smooth as honey but yet terrifying, and Roman braced himself as Virgil came almost nose-to-nose with him.

"I-I just wanted to s-see your room..." Roman was cut off when Virgil pressed a finger to his lips.

"That's fine," he said softly. "But you have to promise not to tell a soul what happens in this room."

Roman pushed Virgil back a little and flung the door open, preparing to run.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Virgil's arms wrapped around Roman's stomach and pulled him back.

"Let go! I'm sorry!" Roman squirmed.

Virgil didn't reply, just closed the door with his foot and pulled his boyfriend into his lap.