Bloopers

Just a random idea I came up with after watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye bloopers!

"Top o the mornin to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to Shadow of the Colossus!" Jack started into the video with his upbeat intro, a huge fucking grin on his pale face. SOTC was one of his favourite games of all time, and since its update about twenty minutes ago, he decided to play around for a while. He logged into the game and began to play.

"I fuckin love this!" He cried, smashing another barrel with an axe his character carried in his hand. Suddenly the words BOSS FIGHT! flashed across the screen.

"Yes!" Said Jack loudly.

Within ten seconds his character was knocked to the ground, and the words FATALITY! ran across the surface of the computer.

"DAMMIT!" He yelled, barely managing not to throw his controller.

He hit X and restarted from his last checkpoint.

He was so into the game he didn't notice the figure behind him until it grabbed him and lifted him into the air, making him drop his controller.

"Mark, I'm tying to record!" Said the Irishman to his boyfriend.

"Is YouTube more important than your Markimoo?" Said Mark sweetly.

"Just let me- fuckin- finish!" Said Jack angrily, kicking.

"Nope!" Teased Mark, digging his fingers into Jack's left side. He squealed and thrashed, trying desperately to get away.

"Mahahahark, nohohoho!" Jack giggled, pushing at Mark's face.

Mark sat down on the floor, and brought Jack with him, pinning him to his chest. He carefully removed Jack's gaming headphones. They had cost a lot of money, and Jack would be pissed if they broke.

"I'm not Mark," said the half Korean. Jack froze.

Mark always did this, and Jack knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Mark, don't."

"Don't what?" Jack couldn't fall for this, he was too smart-

"Tickle me."

"My pleasure. Now laugh for the Tickle Monster."  And with that Mark began to scratch at Jack's tummy. The green haired boy shrieked and dropped into hysterics, falling against Mark's chest, shoulders shaking.

"NAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jack cackled.

"Someone a teensy bit TICKLISH?" Teased Mark, switching from scratching to swirling his finger around his navel.

"SHUHUHUHUT UHUHUHUP!" Jack let out a sharp, unmanly squeal as Mark dipped his finger into his boyfriend's belly button.

"I think someone IS!"

Jack couldn't reply, he was laughing too much. Mark switched from his stomach to his sides and back again and planted tiny, tickly kisses all over his neck and upper back; each one made Jack squeak. 

Mark fluttered his fingers on every bit of skin he could reach; his back, his tummy, his sides, his neck... every new spot seemed to make Jack's laughter go an octave higher.

But, in Mark's opinion, the best reaction he got was when he blew a raspberry on Jack's neck, earning a high-pitched and girly shriek and laughter beyond hysterical.

Tears of mirth poured down his face and soaked his shirt and Mark's as he laughed crazily.

Finally his laughter went silent when Mark went under his knees.

Mark stopped instantly to let Jack breathe.

He lay, panting, on the floor, eyes shut and filled with happy tears. Mark quickly got up and grabbed a glass of water for him, which he chugged as soon as he caught his breath.

"I hate you, Mark."

"Love you too, Jackaroonie."

Jack blushed.

"I'll leave you to your video now," said Mark, getting up and leaving.

Jack climbed back into his chair, putting his headphones back on and picking up the controller.

"There's something for your bloopers, Robin," he muttered, getting back into the game.