Dream Daddy

"MAAAAAARK!" yelled Jack from the hall.

"WHAAAAAT?" Mark replied loudly.

Jack walked in wearing the crop top from Dream Daddy and holding a cardboard box with the word AMAZON written on the side.

"It came today!" Jack sang, bouncing around  Mark's office. Mark smiled at his boyfriend's antics. Jack had ordered the shirt a month ago and had, every morning, gotten out of bed early to look at the mailbox. He checked it after dinner, too.

"No more getting out of bed at 7:00 to check the mailbox?" Mark said. Jack nodded frantically.

"I love it so much and it's awesome and amazing and I can't think of any words to describe it-"

"Calm down, Jackie," Said Mark, semi-annoyed.

"But it's so cool!" The green haired boy gushed, jumping up and down.

"Do I have to make you shut up?" Mark raised his eyebrows.

"Try!" challenged Jack, glaring playfully at his boyfriend.

Mark wiggled his fingers teasingly, and Jack as gone like a shot. Mark stood up, forgetting all about the editing he was doing, and went after him.

* * * * * * 

"Jaaaaaaackiiiie~" sang Mark, searching the hallways.

A giggle, quickly muffled as though Jack had covered his mouth, came from Jack's closet.

Mark crept towards it, being as quiet as he could. He slowly walked up to the closet.

He quickly flung the door open and grabbed Jack. He let out a squeak of surprise and burst into giggles of anticipation.

Mark carried Jack to the bed and dropped him onto it. While Jack was still stunned from the fall, Mark began to spider his fingers over Jack's exposed skin. He squealed and burst into loud giggles.

"Mahahaharkyhy, stahahap!" Pleaded Jack, pushing halfheartedly at his hands.

"Nope!" Said Mark happily, using one hand to pin Jack's wrists to the bed, and the other to scratch at his stomach.

"IHIHIHI'M SAHAHAHARYHY!" Jack let out a snort and turned red. Mark mentally awwed at this but kept up what he was doing. 

"Nnnnnnno!" Mark shifted so he was sitting on Jack's hands and used both hands to scratch at his right side. Jack let out a shriek.

"NAHAHAHAHAHA!" He screeched, thrashing.

Mark smiled. "It's your own fault for wearing that!"

"BUHUHUHUHUT IHIHIHIHAHAHA!"

Mark stopped for a minute to let Jack catch his breath. "Go on..."

"Ihihi lihihike ihihit!" Jack giggled.

"What? The tickles? I'll continue then." And with a wait, no! from Jack, Mark went back to kneading his right side, putting the younger back into hysterics.

* * * * * * 

After a few minutes, Mark slowed and stopped, letting Jack once again catch his breath.

"Ihihi fuhuckihihin hahate yohou..." panted Jack.

"Oh, I'm not done," replied Mark, getting off Jack's hands and flipping him over.

"What are you doing?!" Jack said as Mark sat down on his ankles facing towards where Jack's head was.

"You'll see. Or rather, feel!" And with that Mark began to scratch and prod at his knees. 

Jack screeched loudly and bucked, trying to throw Mark off, but Mark stayed put. Almost instantly tears began trickling from Jack's squeezed shut eyes as he laughed madly.

Mark realized he's gone too far when he heard Jack's laughter go silent, and he immediately stopped and stood up. Jack's green hair was a mess, his face was tear stained, and his exposed sides heaved.

"You okay?" Mark asked, genuinely concerned for the welfare of his boyfriend.

Jack didn't respond immediately, but when Mark opened his mouth to ask again, Jack replied,

"I'm fine, you asshole!"

Mark smiled.

"That's what you get for testing the great Markiplier!" He flexed, and Jack burst out laughing.

"You wanna we what happens when you test the amazing Jacksepticeye?"

 Mark froze.

"Jack, no!"

"You should have thought of that before you did this to me!"

And Mark's howls of laughter were heard throughout the house.

608 WOOOOOORDS

thanks so much for your support!

Don't be shy to pm me or comment ideas!

 - skye