Hello!

So it's been a hot minute since Double Take ended, and I just wanted to once again express my gratitude for all of you reading this story. Your comments and votes and dedication to reading it means so much, so thank you guys.

I would also like to take this opportunity and ask you guys, if you're up for it, to check out my new stories. I have my new Harry Styles AU up that's called Prince in the City, and would love for you guys to read it. Also, I have a new teen romance called Breakthrough that isn't any type of fan fiction -- just your good old fashion romantic teen fiction book. I'm really excited for both those stories, and hope you guys will give a chance in reading them.

I know y'all are probably used to reading my fan fictions, particularly Harry ones, but I'm trying to branch out and write some regular romance stories, too. That may not be what you guys signed up for, but I really am hoping you guys will give them a chance and read them and possibly enjoy them as much as you enjoy my fan fictions. Your love and support is what counts.

Hope y'all know how much I appreciate your support! Thank you so, so much!

xoxo Gossip Girl

J.K. it's just me lol love you!!

-- Summer xx