Announcement: Calling All Harry Stans

So I've already posted most of this message on my actual Wattpad profile, but I wanted to write it here, as well. ((Probably because I feel like it'd be read a lot more here & I'd get more feedback.))

I've been receiving a lot of messages from you all about writing a Harry fan fiction, like I had suggested that I do a little while ago. Now, as much as I'd love to write one, I literally can't think of anything to write about. Trust me, for the past 3 days, I've been trying to brain storm ideas for a Harry story, whether it be AU or not, but nothing seems to be sticking. I figured maybe a soulmate AU, but I'm not sure, because ideas are just not popping in my head.

I was looking forward to writing one, so I'm gonna do something I rarely do and ask YOU guys. What do YOU want to read about? A lot of ideas for fics have been used up already, but if you suggest a very popular one, maybe I can give my own twist to it and write about it. I love Harry, and lately I've been getting hit in the feels a lot where it concerns him, and there's nothing more I'd love than to channel all of that love/feels into a well-written fan fiction.

If you guys have any suggestions for a Harry Styles fic, whether it'd be ideas you've read before or one that you think of on the spot, let me know. They can be AU or regular, it doesn't matter! But most importantly, I want it to stay true to Harry's character of who he is in real life. The lovable, elegantly dressed, kind-hearted soul that he is, and I want to be able to write that.

Ideas? Let me know in the comments below, on my profile, or through my inbox. I look forward to it!

P.S.: There's a cute gif of the king himself up there to motivate you ;-))))