ready to die

alright, guys. i know you expected an update, but i'm sorry but i just need to tell you all some very important things.

i know it takes me a while to update--particularly with this story--but you need to understand why. i'm a senior in high school, okay? i need to really start getting my shit together because i'm going to be graduating in june and i hope to go to college and get the fuck away from my house. i need to really focus on my study, and my parents are on my ass about school stuff--rightfully.

they make me feel like shit and love to say how i won't amount to anything. i take writing as my escape okay and it helps me feel better about myself. unfortunately, my dad notices how much time i spend on the damn computer and is gonna limit my use of it, which means i won't be able to write as often as i'd like.

of course, i have a notebook where i write everything down first, and i'll continue doing that and slowly typing up chapters to post on here. but it's going to take me a while. i know it fucking sucks, because you all want an update as soon as i post one, but you'll have to be patient. i'm not the most patient person in the world, but that's how it is bc my life ultimately sucks ass.

i try to write and post as much as i can, i swear i do. but i can't pop a chapter up right out from my ass, you know? it takes time to think about what i want to write and how i want to write it. it's not magic. and half the time i'm not even happy with anything that i've posted.

i have to start applying to colleges and i need to keep on studying for the damn SAT's. i will write as much as i possibly can and post as soon as i can, but it'll be slow. you guys KNOW it's gonna be slow yet you keep on messaging and commenting for me to post. and i love how you guys always wanna read more and i want nothing more than for you guys to read my stuff, but it takes time and effort that i should also need to put in to my school work.

you need to be patient with me. i know the longer i wait, the more interest you all lose in my stories or forget what happened in the previous chapter, and that upsets me, really. but i need to get my life in order before i can escape on the internet, which kind of sucks but i guess that's how it is.

i'm sorry, but i need to graduate and do well in school so i can hopefully just leave. i'll post as much as i can, but school annoyingly enough has to come first.

i love you all. thank you for understanding.

--summer xx