Chapter Two

Hey guys here the boot camp stage of the story I hope you enjoy it leave me your feedback. 

Niall's Pov:

Boot camp was by far the hardest stage of the competition for me emotion wise. It was the first time I would be leaving Ireland without my family, Going to a whole new place. England was a place I wasn't familiar with so going there on my own was surreal for me. I'm a pretty friendly person so I make friends pretty easy, I wasn't nervous about that I was nervous about being away from home. I get home sick really quick and really fast, this was the only part of the competition I wasn't looking forward to. In just a few days we would be narrowed down to the final few, Seeing the final around 200 people there thinking in a few days there will only be a handful of us. In boot camp they decided to introduce a new stage of dancing, To this day I still can't think why they done that, We were split up into categories of the boys and the girls. We were taught a simple enough routine by a professional dancer, We were dancing to Lady Gaga-Telephone. Before we done this we had to perform our second song. This stage was different because the judges didn't give you any type of feedback. I sang my song the judges said thank you and off I went. I did the best I could hopefully the judges saw that. When it came to the dancing the first group which I was in danced, I can safely say dancing is not my best skill but I tried my best none the less. Just as the second line was about to start dancing they were stopped, There was a boy missing from the stage, Simon Cowell got up and went backstage to try find the boy, Lord have mercy on that boy when Simon finds him. 

Zayn's Pov:

Boot camp was a hard stage for me. I can say it was the part of the competition I generally struggled with. The singing stage I was pretty ok with I mean I did all I could, But they decided to introduce a dancing stage of it. Dancing wasn't something I was completely comfortable with, You had all professional people who knew exactly what they were doing then you had me, Well I didn't know what I was doing. I looked like an idiot, I refused to take part so I stayed backstage hoping nobody would notice my absence. Unfortunately I wasn't that lucky, Simon found me backstage and asked me what I was doing back here, Why wasn't I out on the stage.

"Zayn why aren't you out there?" Simon asked.

"I can't dance" I replied.

"Well you can't just bottle it" Simon replied.

Simon told me I was ruining it for myself. I knew he was right but I was still scared. He made me see that I may aswell just try cause if I didn't I'd never be able to do it. It sort of made sense so I just thought might aswell give it a go. I took to the stage and stood right at the front. I then began dancing it was awkward but I tried my best. Simon grinned at me once we were done, I didn't know what to think but I knew I would clearly need to work on my dance skills. 

Niall's Pov:

Simon returned a few minutes after. The boy who walked on the stage awhile after was perfect. How could a human being be so perfect? Yeah I know what your thinking and I'm secretly gay, Nobody apart from my family knows. It's hard being accepted in this current world so I keep it to myself trying not to be judged for who I am. But this boy was beautiful. He walked awkwardly to the front of the stage, the music started and he began dancing. He was uncomfortable but I think he done pretty good. After the boys category was done the girls began dancing, I walked backstage and saw the boy sitting on the chairs, I swallowed deeply walking up to him. 

"Hello" I said, He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Hi urm?" 

"Niall" I added.

"Zayn" He replied and we shook hands. 

"Well I just really wanted to introduce myself and say hello" I said trying not to look like a complete twat. 

"Well hello, It's nice to meet you, I'm going to grab some food urm catch you later?" Zayn replied. I said bye before we both waked off in different directions. 

Zayn's Pov:

Niall came and said hello to me after we were finished with all the dancing. It was weird because I'd seen him around but never had the courage to go and say hi. I'm a shy person in all honesty, So I was grateful that everyone at the X Factor was so polite. We all mixed well together because we were going for the same thing. Niall was a nice lad at least he seemed it, He was always eating though I suppose I wondered where the hell he put it all, He was so skinny but he ate like all the time it was mental. He seemed like a nice enough person maybe we could become good friends. 

Tomorrow the last stage of boot camp would happen the finalist would find out who was going to judges houses and who would be going home. Little did we know that our lives were going to change dramatically and for me and Niall we would be embarking on another adventure we never thought would happen.