Not expected (Cade)

** above is Nick Jonas playing as Brent

Ch. 12: Not expected

Cade:

I had come to my senses early Monday morning. I knew Skylin was right which is why I decided I needed to put in some effort. I realized that I was going to have to get to know her in order to have any sort of relationship with her. When I went to talk to her Dexter told me addy and her left for school already. I signed nodding, I wish I knew what went through her head. I heard Dexter call out," Cade wait I'll ride with you." I turned waiting for him to catch up. We both got in the car and Dexter asked,"So you gonna tell me what happened?"

I grumbled," My dad's pissed because I have yet to mark her or make plans for the future."

He chuckled," Alright but why are you looking for Skylin?"

"We fought."

"Again?! Let me guess you were in the wrong?"

I nodded as he started laughing even more," Man this girl is already changing you."

"How? She hasn't done a thing?"

He smiled and shook his head.

I questioned a bit aggravated as we turned into a parking spot,"Are you going to tell me or not?"

Before I could even ask again Dexter was out walking into the building. I was about to go after him when someone suddenly grabbed my hand. I looked down at a cheerful Cassy. I didn't want to be rude so I didn't exactly push her away either and besides when we walked in I couldn't find Skylin anywhere.

Once I heard my Spanish teacher say we can talk for the last five minutes I contemplated whether I should go over to talk to Skylin or stay with Cassy. I decided it was time to bail when Cassy started gossiping about one of her friends again. The closer I got to where Skylin was sitting I heard Braden the creep talking to her about his dog. I tried to keep my laughter in right before I busted out. I finally got ahold of myself before telling Sky I needed to talk to her. After what seemed like ages the guy left leaving me to deal.

Skylin was truly something else, most people would have loved the attention I was giving but not her she didn't take crap. I finally offered her my peace offering and she of course couldn't answer simply. It seemed as if she didn't make anything simple, but I liked it, it was challenging. When she made the comment about Cassy I just, I don't know I wanted her to know Cassy should be jealous of her. She seemed surprised as I told her she's beautiful. I don't know if it was her innocence or the fact that she hadn't known that made me feel vunerable.

She finally agreed to be friends as she pulled me in a hug. I was taken back at first then wrapped my arms around her. As we let go her eyes stared at mine with a perfect sparkle giving me the desire to kiss her. In that moment I had a vision of a little girl with the prettiest eyes looking up at a me i wasn't much older than her looking down back. I remember the strong feeling I held for her and the girls eyes looking at me said everything. I was soon brought back to reality as the bell rang. Watching Skylin's face flood with relief let me know Skylin felt our connection especially when she let out a breath. I walked with her out the door trying to talk to her but she was soon pulled away to Nate which annoyed me.

Cassy took me away during lunch to meet her friends. They were all pretty nice but I didn't really care to meet them all. I ended up pulling Cassy away from them all and you can guess what happened then. When I walked in late to drama Mrs. Penny decided I was to play the lead with Skylin in Romeo and Juliet. Skylin was having a fit saying Nate should be doing it which I will admit made me mad! I didn't know exactly what the play was about but I was up to show Skylin I was just as good if not better than Nate!