Not my doing (Skylin)

**above is who Dexter is based off of which is Gregg Sulkin

Ch. 5: Not my doing

Skylin-

I packed all my things at the orphanage which wasn't much.

When I arrived back at the house I pulled into the driveway and walked in through the front door. I wondered over to the living room trying to find someone to help me get my things. I finally found Lane, Brent and Addy on the couch," Hey ya'll wanna help me move my stuff in?"

Addy jumped up,"Of course! We all would love to help you. Right boys?"

I smiled at her as the boys grunted getting up. To my satisfaction all three were's had followed me out to my car. I started giving Brent and Lane my only possesions which were clothes. I stacked them up with as much clothes as possible so that addy wouldn't have to carry anything. Once they headed up to my room Addy grinned," And that's how you get them to do all the work."

I laughed, "Exactly! Now where should I park my car?"

"Umm put it behind the Range Rover."

After I parked, I followed Addy to the house. We went through the entrance and started climbing up the wooden staircase.

When I got up the stairs the entertainment room was right in the middle available to see when you walk through the double door entrance. before I went to my room I looked around the entertainment room. there was an huge rectangle opening in the wall like a window but there was no glass I looked over it and below was the living room. I turned around to Dexter clearing his throat," We put all the clothes on your bed."

I smiled," Great thanks guys."

Addy grabbed my arm leading me back to the catwalk, then down a hallway,"Your room awaits," she smiled presenting the door,"My room is that door," she pointed to the door next to mine," If you ever need me you know where I am."

"Alright thanks." I opened my door to a gorgeous room with wooden floors. My eyes first went right to the king sized bed, just by looking at it I wanted to sleep for days. I looked around the room admiring the brick wall that went up halfway except for the spot that went up to the ceiling, but that was for the fireplace. There was also a glass door that lead out to a balcony. I noticed another door walking over to open it. The door revealed my very own bathroom! "Are you kidding me a jacuzzi?!"

Addy laughed at my excitement," I'm glad you like it!"

"Are you kidding I love it!?"

She started walking towards my clothes on the bed,"Skylin, this stuff is so cute! Where did you get it?"

I walked over to the clothes," Umm actually I don't have a lot of money so most of this stuff came from goodwill."

"Really? I never find this cute of stuff there."

"Well I got the clothes there and then remodeled it as in I cut it."

"No way you did not! This does not look like someone cut it!"

"Thanks!"

"I'm gonna give you some of my clothes to remodel..." She walked over to the closet, "Sorry I already have a boat load of clothes in this closet that you can have.  I do t have room in mine"

I was beside her in seconds," This is for me," I asked in awe looking at all the cute clothing in the enormous walk in closet.

"Of course as long as you let me borrow whatever I want."

"Deal!"I started looking through all the clothes that already hung in there. addy left then came back. I felt her presence behind me so I turned to face her.