Not gonna happen (Skylin)

**above is who Nate resembles which is Austin Butler

Ch. 6: Not gonna happen

Skylin-

I quickly learned Cade had great reflex skills and that Brisa was a bit distracted by him. The score was 13 to 12 and we were down by one so I decided it was time to get Brisa mad. Cade was serving and Brisa was staring fascinated by him. I decided it was time I intervene," So Cade are you and Mere gonna go out sometime?"

He stood straight up concentration lost," Why do you say that?"

"You flirted endlessly with her at lunch, she told me some of the things you had said."

Cade looked at Brisa who was standing there with her arms crossed over her chest," No Mere means nothing to me." I turned to Brisa, this plan had to work I need her mad now, "You see Brisa, Cade and I have known each other for quite some time now so I know how this game works. Cade likes to act like your the center of his world but once there's a move made he drops you like that. Did I mention I know him well enough to know he usually doesn't go for girls like you."

Brisa flipped a switch," What do you mean girls like me?"

I put my hands up in defense," You can ask Cade cuz I got nothin against you."

She turned to Cade eyebrow raised, arms crossed, hip popped out, and foot tapping waiting for an explanation.

Cade's eyes flashed with anger," Brisa I I'm..." she interrupted him, "Just serve the f***ing ball already." I smirked pleased with myself.

By the end we won 21-14. Brisa high fived me then turned to look at Cade she smirked, flipping her black hair over her shoulder as she walked away.

After Brisa walked away I looked at the guys with a smirk on my face. Cade's golden eyes showed he was furious with me which made me all the more happier. Nate on the other hand was chuckling to himself clearly amused by this whole thing especially since he knew I had not talked to Meredith. Looking at Nate smile made me want to laugh but I had to keep myself under control. I relaxed myself and kept smirking as I congratulated staring directly into Cade's eyes,"Good game boys." I turned away walking after Brisa.

I was at my locker when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and felt the breath of someone on my ear. Their breath smelled minty so I instantly knew it was Nate. He whispered," Am I driving you to work today?"

"No, I have a car now."

He smiled," Birthday gift ?"

I gave him a curious look," Ya and how did you know about my birthday."

I turned around to face him," My lips are sealed but I am sad I lose time with you now." He unwrapped his arms and I turned face him, "did I hear you want to take me out?"

He smirked putting his arm around my shoulder,"only if you'll let me"
Before I could respond , someone called out," Hey Nate."

We both turned around to be surprised by Cade," What do you want?" I spoke harshly.

He smirked," Calm down girl, not everyone wants you." Ok ya you could say that comment pissed me off a little. I stared daggers at him as he started talking to Nate," Hey man can I talk to you about something."

"Ya sure," he then looked down at me as I flashed him a dark look. He seemed oblivious to it as he put his arms around my neck hugging me as he whispered," See ya later Sky." I pulled away," Fine." I turned around quickly and left in a way I hoped he would stop me ask if I was ok but he never did.

I got in my car then checked my phone seeing that Meredith had called me. I dialed her number, she picked up immediately. I told her that I needed to talk to her immediately and gave her Cade's I mean my address telling her to just walk in.

An hour later after I changed into yoga capris and a t-shirt Mere walked in with ice's," Thought you might want one."

I smiled she knew me to well," You thought right!"

She just smiled proud of herself as I started explaining the whole ping pong fiasco," You did not do that."

"But I did," I spoke with a michieous grin.

"Why?" She asked in bewilderment.

"Mere, Brisa was distracted they would have beaten us if I didn't make her mad," I explained.

She laughed," Skylin you are so competitive."

"Hey! I was not allowed to let Cade beat me. The crack head has been a jerk since day one! There was no way I'd let him come in and steal my thunder."

"Crack head? does he really do drugs?"

"You know I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

Both of our phones suddenly flashed I ignored mine while Mere checked hers," Ooo a party....we should go."

"I'm down. Where's it at?"

"Let me look," a second later her eyes looked at me shocked," It's here.".

I got up so fast Mere couldn't stop me, she called after me,"Sky wait there's probably a mistake."

I didn't listen to her I could not have this jeopardize my spot at the school. I walked through the kitchen to the crack head looking through the fridge, "When were you planning to tell me?" I asked arms crossed over my chest and a foot popped out. He turned around with a smirk," Interesting," he said in a thoughtful tone.

"Cut the Crap! Now I'm gonna ask you again were you ever planning on telling me?"

He gave me an evil grin,"No telling you meant that I'd be inviting you and that's the last thing I wanted to do."

"Wow you actually think I'll ruin your rep, if anything you'll do it all on your own."

He maintained his weight as he leaned against the counters crossing his arms,"Maybe your right and maybe your not but it's not like your going to be helping the case."

"I guess that just depends on who you ask... You know I'm kinda surprised I didn't peg you for caring so much about a reputation."

He grinned coyley," Your right I usually don't but I considering it's your fault I even have to worry about it, I have a plan to proceed. So if you would I advise you to stay up stairs or do who knows what with your meaningless life."

"You know Cade you think your tough shit saying my life is so 'meaningless', but if it's so meaningless then why do you need me.... I suggest you stop telling me what to do or I'll flip shit and make you wish you'd never meant me."

His eyes were sparked with anger,"Your threatening me? Skylin do you not remember who I am?"

My voice raised a little as I spoke in a cruel voice,"I know exactly who you are and as far as im concerned your a boy that needs his mate to even be considered alpha. As long as that stands you cant touch me. In that case Cade I will do what I want, when I want whether it goes against your wishes or not," then I smirked knowing I hit the point and walked out.

___________________________________________

hey everyone thank you for the reads! Be sure to vote comment share! any suggestions? Comment them! -Jensen