118. / author's

Trigger warning:
Okay ghais, eto na 'yung nakaka-ewang pambawi. Wews. Tsaka yung mga ayaw diyan ng ismat, I REPEATED THIS SEVERAL TIMES, layas layas na kung ayaw niyo nito. Arasso? Arasso.

unedited. pagpasensyahan niyo na.

~//~//~//~

It was 2 am when Sana woke up.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, a yawn escaping her mouth afterwards. She leaned to her right side and stared at her girlfriend's angelic sleeping face whom she loved staring at everytime.

She felt her stomach tightening up, meaning she's in need of food. She stood up from the bed as gently as she can and went to the kitchen to get some.

As soon as she reached the kitchen, she grabbed two bags of chips and a liter of fresh milk from the refrigerator. She decided to go back to the bedroom immediately.

And as soon as she reached the bedroom, she saw Tzuyu there, sitting while frowning visibly.

"Babe, you scared me. . ." Tzuyu uttered in a low voice as Sana climbed up the bed and sat beside her girlfriend, "Shhh, I just went to the kitchen to get some food 'cause I'm hungry. I'm not gonna leave you here okay?" Sana said, trying to comfort the younger girl.

Tzuyu then smiled after hearing what Sana said, she suddenly had her good mood back again as she leaned in and kissed Sana's cheek.

"Let's eat," Sana said as she opened a bag of chips and offered them to Tzuyu, which the younger one took happily. The two of them ate silently until Tzuyu got this crazy yet dirty idea that she stumbled upon in her mind.

"Babe, you know how to dance right?" Tzuyu asked as Sana stopped herself from eating and stared at her girlfriend, "I can dance, but not as good as our group leader in GH," Sana answered and laughed afterwards. Tzuyu then grabbed Sana's waist and with all her might, made the older girl straddle her in a second. Sana was shocked by Tzuyu's actions, but she's thinking that this could be another part of Tzuyu's teasing.

"What are you trying to do? Tease me again?" Sana fussed as Tzuyu pulled her closer, "I want you to tease me, Sana," Tzuyu whispered into Sana's ear.

"I want you to dance for me."

Sana then stood up from the bed and grabbed her phone, searching for a song to dance to. And as soon as she puts her phone down, the music started and all Tzuyu could do was to stare.

I know you got all dressed up for the club,
Waiting on them to come pick you up

Sana then starts to sway her body slowly, doing her moves as Tzuyu was watching her.

Baby ooohh~ when I saw ya walking out the door,
I just knew you needed something more

Sana points at Tzuyu and starts licking her lips while dancing and moving slowly, her sexy moves could only make Tzuyu's urge grow.

Now whip it straight back to the crib,
Finna give you something that you won't forget

Tzuyu was fascinated by Sana's moves, seeing her girlfriend dance sexily in front of her makes her completely uncomfortable and pleasured at the same time.

Baby ooohh~ I just wanna get you out them clothes,
Ooohh~ I just wanna see you dance in-

Tzuyu was surprised when Sana took off her shirt, leaving her on her bra and shorts. She then started to approach Tzuyu as she straddled the young one and did a move which made Tzuyu's thoughts wild. . .

Slow motion~ we can take, we can take, we can take our time baby,

. . . Sana starts to grind slowly on Tzuyu's lap as the younger one instinctively puts her hands on Sana's waist, pulling her closer.

In slow motion~ we can take, we can take, we can take our time stay here,
In slow motion~

Sana leaned in and crashed her lips on Tzuyu's, the kiss was slow as Sana's grinding on her, but then it became hot and steamy afterwards. Tzuyu's sneaky hands unclasped Sana's bra and threw it randomly on the floor, leaving Sana half-naked as she continues her grinding on Tzuyu's lap.

Tzuyu then leaned in and started to place kisses on Sana's neck area, biting and sucking on it leaving small hickeys that will soon turn into purple.

"Tzuyu-ah~" Sana moaned sinfully while throwing her head back in pleasure. Tzuyu then laid her on top of the bed while stripping herself in front of the older girl. She then kissed Sana once again as soon as she was already naked.

Tzuyu's hands were at the hem of Sana's shorts, and with a second, she pulled it down along with the underwear. She then runs a finger on Sana's wet folds, making her earn another moan from the older girl.

"Just do it," Sana complained as Tzuyu goes down and widened the older girl's legs, getting a complete view of Sana's soaking wet entrance making her aroused much more. Tzuyu grips on Sana's thighs as she plunged her tongue deep inside, slowly eating her up.

Sana moaned as she felt Tzuyu inside of her. Her hands found their way to Tzuyu's hair, caressing it messily as she throws her head back in immense pleasure.

Tzuyu starts to pound her tongue faster, making Sana repeat her name several times in a sexy way whom Tzuyu loved to hear. Sana had her back arched while she squirms, getting fucked by Tzuyu's tongue never felt this good before.

"Babe~ oohh shit, harder~" Sana moaned once more as Tzuyu starts sucking on Sana's wet folds, slurping on it as the older girl became a big moaning mess.

Tzuyu felt Sana's walls clench around her tongue, and as soon as she felt it, she started to circle a thumb around the clit while still sucking and licking on the inside, making Sana tighten her grip on Tzuyu's hair. And with a moment, she screamed as her cum shoots into the younger one's mouth, making Tzuyu swallow it wholly. She then licks Sana clean as she went up to kiss the older girl, letting Sana taste herself through Tzuyu's mouth.

"Fuck it, you're my favorite food babe," Tzuyu whispered as she laid down beside Sana, earning a slight hit on her shoulder from the older girl.

"You're a fucking pervert but I always wonder why do I love you so much," Sana said as Tzuyu embraced her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, sexy," Tzuyu whispered before the two of them drifts off to sleep once again.

~//~//~//~

puro english pala to. huwaw. progress. hahahaha. payaman#