116. / author's

"Sana baby, let's go. . ." Tzuyu said as she immediately held Sana's hand and forced her to stand up. Sana was just following Tzuyu's actions.

"W-wait. . . bakit?" pagtatanong ni Sana kay Tzuyu at tinitigan naman siya nito, "Babe, it's not safe in here."

Sana just gave a confusing look which made Tzuyu sigh, "Sana, Mingyu just fetched my mom a while ago and Woo oppa told me that he's going to bust me out! Let's go somewhere that Mingyu doesn't know about," Tzuyu explained as Sana tightened her grip on the younger one's hand.

"To my apartment, we can stay there for a while. Only my friends know where I reside," sabi naman ni Sana habang dali-dali silang lumabas mula sa convenience store at naglakad, well, more like. . . tumakbo.

As they reached Sana's apartment, the older one immediately opened the door as they got inside and locked it as quick as she can. Both of them were breathing heavily since they ran all the way from the convenience store. Tzuyu found herself sitting on the couch as Sana just did too.

"Babe, what are we gonna do now?" Sana said in a low voice as she slowly rubs a hand through Tzuyu's thighs. The younger one tried to resist since she's sleepy, but damn, feeling Sana's hand running against her thigh makes her wet.

"I wanna sleep," Tzuyu answered as she held Sana's hand to stop her, but then, Sana was stubborn. She quickly straddled Tzuyu, making her clothed core land against Tzuyu's thighs.

Tzuyu tried to make a disturbed face to make Sana stop, but her emotions were giving signs that she wanted to fuck with her girlfriend so bad. . . despite of Mingyu and Tzuyu's mom planning to bust them out.

"Do you know what?" Sana said seductively as she traces a finger on Tzuyu's chest, "It's only you and me now. . . We could be doing anything we want or, let's just say that we could fuck anytime we want," Sana added as she brushed her finger against Tzuyu's lips, staring directly at the younger one's eyes seductively.

And with a second, their lips crashed against each other. . . tongues moving in sync as Tzuyu's hands went inside Sana's shirt to caress her bare back. Suddenly, they pulled away from each other as Tzuyu flushed a smirk at the older girl.

"I guess it's time to take my babygirl to bed," Tzuyu whispered as she carried Sana until the two of them reached the bedroom. As soon as Tzuyu placed Sana on top of the soft bed, the younger one sat instead of continuing their hot make-out session a while ago. Sana was confused so she also sat beside Tzuyu.

"Yaaaah babe!~ why did you stop?" Sana blabbed as Tzuyu couldn't help but to smile at her.

"Don't you get what I really mean? I'm taking you to bed and we're going to sleep!" Tzuyu said as she bursts into laughter which made Sana frown and pout at the same time.

"You're such a freaking tease, Chou Tzuyu!!" Sana kind of yelled as she lifts her hand and playfully hits Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Okay, let's watch a movie then. What do you got there?" Tzuyu said, trying to change the topic as Sana calmed down and stood up from the bed. Sana quickly grabbed a random CD from the drawer beside and put it inside the DVD player. She then turned the TV on and jumped on top of the bed beside Tzuyu.

As soon as the movie started, Tzuyu's eyes widened.

"Seriously Sana?! Fifty Shades of Grey?!" Tzuyu asked in shock as she was looking at Sana with a questioning look in her face. Sana then got her payback by laughing so loud while Tzuyu was just frowning.

The two of them decided to be plain silent and just watch the movie instead. But after minutes of watching ordinarily, that steamy hot scene popped up in the screen which made the two of them uncomfortable.

"Oh my gosh, I wonder if you could be as rough as him?" Sana said in a teasing way as Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and continued watching the scene. She tried to resist Sana once again but watching that scene much further will urge her to do it.

"Tzuyu-ah~" Sana moaned to tease Tzuyu as the younger one grabbed the remote and quickly turned the TV off. She then went on top of Sana and pinned the older girl's hands up to her head.

"What do you want, Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu asked as a grin forms on her lips while uttering those words. Sana licks her lip as Tzuyu leaned in and placed a wet kiss on her neck.

"I want you inside me."

"Sure. Anything for you, babygirl."

~//~//~//~

pambasag mood hahahaha sorna :D