69. / author's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Trigger warning:
Joke lang. Mema lang yung emoticon sa title. Sorry hahahaha. #NakashabuSiBlaire

unedited.

~//~//~//~

She clearly heard it this time.

Habang iniinom ni Tzuyu ang kanyang iced chocolate at naka-upo sa harap ng isang table sa convenience store, her mind was sinking with thoughts that she never thought of before. Hindi niya alam kung paano niya ire-register sa utak niya na mahal siya ng kanyang operator sa Girlfriend Hotline. . .

. . . Operator Shana.

Pero bakit naguguluhan siya nang ganito?

She doesn't know which person to fall for right now. Hindi niya alam kung bakit halos parehas ang gaan ng loob na nararamdaman niya between Sana and Operator Shana. But the difference is, she didn't even met her operator. . . yet so special to her.

Akala ni Tzuyu, niloloko lang siya ng sarili niyang pandinig. But now, hearing Operator Shana say those three words clearly, made her heart feel so confused right now.

Sana was the person that Tzuyu considers as her vitamin. Sana has that trait no one else has. . . the trait to make people happy effortlessly.

Tzuyu feels a different kind of happiness everytime she's with Sana, and she felt it even more when they spent a midnight together, eating chocolates and talking about each other's lives. She felt happiness just by looking at Sana's bright smile, which can automatically make her copy a smile too. Masaya lang si Tzuyu na nakilala niya si Sana, even though in a very unexpected way.

Operator Shana seems to be Tzuyu's rescue whenever life bugs her off. Sobrang laki ng naitulong ni Operator Shana sa pagbabago ng mood ni Tzuyu. From a cold-voiced girl to a bright and happy one, Tzuyu learned how to be happy through her operator. Hindi buo ang araw niya nang hindi naririnig ang boses ni Operator Shana, especially the spiels whom she secretly love to hear kahit pabago-bago. It was also Tzuyu's happiness whenever she talks to Operator Shana.

Nang maubos na ni Tzuyu ang kanyang iced chocolate ay ipinatong niya ang kanyang ulo sa table, as tears fell from her eyes unexpectedly. Hindi dapat siya umiiyak dahil alam niya sa sarili niyang hindi siya umiiyak sa mga maliliit na bagay, pero hindi niya mapigilan eh.

She closed her eyes and covered them with her arms, as she silently cried her heart out.

She stayed like this for a few minutes. . . but not until she felt someone was patting her back.

Tzuyu opened her eyes, getting a watery view because of tears blocking her sight. She wiped the tears off her eyes as she was surprised to see someone else.

Sana.

"Tzuyu-ah, why are you crying?" Sana said gently as she was caressing Tzuyu's back. The younger one sat up and shook her head, but then, Sana knew she was crying.

"You should come with me, okay?" sabi ni Sana habang hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Tzuyu at itinayo ito mula sa pagkaka-upo. Tzuyu seemed so speechless with what's happening, but she knew she would never resist Sana.

They headed out of the convenience store, past the dark streets and defective street lamps, they were walking for only a few minutes until they arrived at a familiar place.

The park.

And as usual as it seems, madilim ang paligid maliban nalang sa mga street lights na nandito. They walked to the place where they used to sit at umupo na silang dalawa dito.

"Are you okay?"

"Why are you crying?"

"Do you want some chocolates?"

"Please tell me."

"Tzuyu-ah."

But all Tzuyu did was to shake her head and smile foolishly, as if Sana never heard her cry at the convenience store a while ago. Sana leaned closer until they were just inches away from each other, she could even feel Tzuyu's breath fanning her lips.

"Tzuyu-ah. . . listen to me," Sana said as she caressed Tzuyu's cheek with her thumb.

"Please. . . I know you don't know me well, but please, treat me as your friend. . . I don't want you to be sad, I don't want to see you crying, Tzuyu-ah. I only want you to be happy, okay? I'm already happy knowing that you're happy too," Sana soft-spoken as her thumb reaches the edge of Tzuyu's lips and caressed it gently.

"Who. . . who are you, Sana unnie?"

"Just. . . just imagine I'm Operator Shana."

Before Tzuyu could say anything, she felt something soft land on her lips. It was warm yet soft, knowing it was her Sana unnie's lips who were kissing hers. Tzuyu had her eyes widened at first, but she soon closed them as she kissed Sana back.

Sana's hands on Tzuyu's cheek, while Tzuyu's hands were on Sana's waist. . . their kiss getting deeper and much passionate as time passes by.

Sana pulled away and smiled, as Tzuyu did too. She then pulled the younger one into an embrace just like what they did here, under the moonlight and the starry sky.

"Tzuyu-ah," Sana said in her gentlest tone, "I love you. Let me prove it, okay?"

Tzuyu's eyes widened again with what she heard.

"How?"

"You. Me. My apartment. Let's go, Tzuyu-ah."

~//~//~//~

ang tanong. . . itutuloy ko pa ba? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #NakashabuSiBlairePartTwo