107. / author's

Trigger warning:
Oo, meron. Kasi hindi ako paasa. Hehe. Basta sa mga ayaw ng ismat, layas layas na.

And, we're already #40 in fanfiction muchachos! And yes, I've wrote this kasi alam kong gusto niyo 'to. (whut?!) so ayun, let's get this started!

unedited.

~//~//~//~

"Sana? Please. . . just open this door."

As Tzuyu lifts her hand and knocks firmly on Sana's apartment door, all she wanted to do was to ask for another chance.

And make Sana hers, again.

Despite of being out there at 9 pm at a very cold weather, Tzuyu doesn't mind, she really doesn't.

"Babe. . ." Tzuyu called out as she knocked on the door again. Sighing in frustration, Tzuyu doesn't want to leave this early.

And after a moment, the door finally opened.

"Tzu-Tzuyu?!" Sana said in surprise as Tzuyu didn't hesitate to go inside and close the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?!" Sana almost yelled as Tzuyu just stared at her, eyes full of regret and longing. Tzuyu tried to approach Sana, but then the older one took a few steps back which made Tzuyu stop.

"Space, you need it right?" Sana uttered bitterly as Tzuyu shook her head frantically.

"Sana. . . please, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I regret letting you go for not giving you a chance to explain. I've been such a heartless person, Sana. . . and I want to make things right. Please, I'm really sorry. I love you so much."

As soon as Sana heard those, her heart started to throb so hard just like what it did the first time they confessed to each other. But instead, she turned around and tried to walk away. . . not until Tzuyu went near and backhugged her, holding on tightly as Sana's tears started to fall down unexpectedly.

Sana then held Tzuyu's hands as she tried to break free from her embrace, but Tzuyu was too strong and doesn't want to let go of her.

"Tzuyu, please. Just go home and leave me alone here."

"No, Sana. I won't leave you here until you're not mine again, babygirl. Please, give me a chance," Tzuyu replied as started to place a kiss on Sana's neck which made the older one shiver from it, feeling Tzuyu's lips on her skin made her forget about everything else.

As Sana breaks free from Tzuyu's touch, the younger one quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, their bodies almost pressing against each other while their lips were almost an inch away from kissing.

"Minatozaki Sana, I love you. I fucking love you," Tzuyu uttered before leaning in and closing the gap between their lips. Sana didn't hesitate to kiss back as their lips moved in sync, tongues fighting against each other.

Pulling away, Tzuyu smiled foolishly knowing that she already won Sana again. The two of them immediately went to the bedroom as their desires couldn't wait any longer. As soon as they reached the bedroom, Tzuyu pinned Sana against the wall and began kissing her sloppily.

They pulled away and started undressing each other, eyes full of love and lust. And as soon as both of them were naked, Tzuyu lifted Sana's legs and wrapped it around her waist, still pinning the older girl against the wall. Sana moaned as soon as Tzuyu's core made contact with hers.

Tzuyu started to grind herself on Sana, making both of them moan as they feel each other's core brushing against each other. Tzuyu's hands would caress Sana's breasts, while kissing and grinding on her slowly.

Sana's hands went up and down Tzuyu's back as the younger one couldn't wait any longer and abruptly inserted two fingers inside of the older girl's wet clit, making Sana scream and moan at the same time.

Thrusting real hard, Sana could feel herself shaking at the pace that Tzuyu has, making herself grip on the younger one's back tightly. She started to move herself forward, riding Tzuyu's fingers as the younger one never stopped going inside and out despite of this.

Sana feels herself getting tighten up around Tzuyu's fingers, which made her stop in the middle of her work and let the younger girl do the thrusting. Tzuyu then kissed Sana passionately while still thrusting into the older one's entrance.

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm near. . ." Sana managed to say as Tzuyu fastened her pace once more, making Sana scream as her cum drooled on Tzuyu's fingers. The younger one pulled it out and decided to lick it just like what she did the first time they made love.

Tzuyu then carried Sana and placed her on top of the bed, widening the older girl's legs and enjoying the view of Sana's hot body in front of her.

The younger one entangled their legs in a scissoring position, and afterwards, she started to rub herself into Sana which made both of them moan in pleasure.

Mixing each other's wetness, Sana loves the feeling that she gets just by being fucked by Tzuyu. She also loves the fact that they're not just fucking, but also showing how much they missed each other.

Tzuyu's hands would caress Sana's breasts while riding her, sometimes caressing the older girl's stomach or just simply staring at her intensely.

"Babe. . . uh- harder," Sana demanded which made Tzuyu smile foolishly once again, hearing the girl underneath call her babe drove her wilder than before.

Tzuyu then rubbed herself into Sana so hard, making them moan simultaneously. The younger one grips on Sana's breasts once again, as she began to ride her in a faster pace that she got. Their walls constricted against each other as they rode 'til it last.

Cumming on each other, the two of them moaned at the same time once more as Tzuyu leaned in and kissed Sana's lips. She then laid down beside the older girl and covered themselves with a warm blanket.

"Tzuyu-ah," Sana called in a softer voice that she got. Tzuyu then looked at her lovingly and caressed her cheeks, "I love you."

"I love you too, babygirl," Tzuyu replied as she flushed a cheeky smile at the older girl.

"I forgive you now, okay?" Sana said which made Tzuyu surprised, "Really?" Tzuyu asked as Sana just smiled and nodded at her.