73.

Hello there, fellow JYP University student!
A special event will be held tomorrow at our campus as a celebration for Principal JYP's birthday and also for the re-opening of Boyfriend Hotline!

The event will be called Find Your Operator, where operators of both Boyfriend and Girlfriend Hotline will disguise as one of you! But then, this is mandatory and need to be followed by everyone inside the campus.

Event info:

• Everyone of all ages and genders should be wearing a black shirt, white pants, and face mask.

• Five operators from BH and five from GH will be wearing the same dress code and will disguise as a student for a day.

• Nametags will be placed inside each and everyone's pocket.

• Each student has a number attached to it's shirt.

• NO ONE is allowed to take off their masks or nametags out of their pockets. Doing this could get you disqualified.

What to do if you're guessing an operator?

• Each student has only 3 tries of guessing who's the operator.

• You can take another person's nametag out of a pocket, but ask for permission first. Snatching a nametag without permission could get you disqualified.

• If you guessed an operator at the first try, you'll win a date with him/her.

• If you guessed an operator at the second try, you'll win a signed booklet from him/her.

• If you guessed an operator at the third try, you'll get to take home that operator's nametag.

• Lastly, have fun finding an operator!

Event lasts for two (2) days.
Have fun!

"This is my chance to meet Shana unnie!"

". . . ay wait, sobrang dami palang magsusuot ng dress code."

~//~//~//~

nag-backread ako sa GH at SS and gosh. . . wala parin akong improvements sa pagsusulat T-T still a lame ass spokening dollar who doesn't even know how to write in english properly :( *cries TT*