Chapter 19-Robbers!

We all Pretended we were ghost and everyone were barking. That's what I like about them. After all that we told ghost stories. Then some of us went to sleep. Then the rest of us

April 14, 2013

Then, The Power was out, but it was sunny so we didn't mind. We took morning showers and ate Breakfast. Then William, Kenny, and I Went to the gym. The Treadmill and TV's didn't work though because the power was off. Then We discovered a club room. There were lounge chairs, Poles, and a DJ Turntable. We told our companions to Check it out. Then The Annoucer Announced That the Paradise rooms were re-opened(through his loud mouth). We went back to the Paradise Rooms. We kissed the beds and The Hi-def TV. The Power was still off but the Water wasn't. I then took a shower and put on my old school Mickey Mouse shirt. Then There was a robber break through a window. I twisted his arm, got his gun, slapped him with it, and Kicked him in the palm tree outside the window. He came back up and I kicked him where it hurts. I tossed him out the window again. Then I microwaved some popcorn and watched a movie that simulated the same thing that happened with the Robber. Then after watching everybody dance crazily, I went to sleep.

April 15, 2012-

I woke up at the sounds of screams. The Robber was Trying to steal a vase. I grabbed a stripper pole and whacked him with it. I washed my hands throughly and Took a shower. After dressing up, The robber was trying to steal a teddy bear. I grabbed the fire hydrant and whacked him in the Face. Then I smashed his head in the old TV's That were there before the city was refilled. William came in did a flying kick. Maria grabbed an air vent and smacked him with it. He grabbed this baseball bat and knocked me with it. I Reversed his move and hit him with the baseball bat. Then I stole this cup of orange juice and smashed his eyes with it. Then I Grabbed the towel bar and hit him with, and Stuffed his head in the toilet. Then I played this trick. I ran to the hotel stairs and tripped him. I stole a golf club from a club going to golf and started beating him with that. I shot him in both knees and bought a flamethrower and burnt him. Then I ate breakfast which had Bacon, Waffles, and Eggs. I came back to the Room, Then another robber came in. Maria and her friends had their cameras out. I Hit the robber with a lamp pole and kicked him where it hurts. I slammed him in the sink. I dragged him to the elevator and cameras followed and the doors closed on the robber's stomach. It started Raining, so I threw the robber in the buffet and got outside. There was this car stuck in the rain. There was this rich woman in there and she touched something with paint and said "B..Blood!". I stole the shovel and slapped him in the face with it and he fell in a mud puddle. Then I got in the car, Pushed The Rich woman in the passenger seat. She said "Selfish bastard" and I Cranked The Car up and drove over the robber several Times. I saw this wooden pole in the truck and started beating the robber with it. Then I Drove the Van to the woods, and Poured Gas on him. I put A Lit firecracker in his mouth and Roll him down the cliff. Then we went to the Paradise Rooms and saw More Robbers. I threw the Basketball on them and Hit them with hard baseball bat. They had this bomb which was about to go off. I Pushed the Robbers and they fell in the pool. I threw the bomb in the pool and There was a Big splash. Another Robber came in and got a knife and Stabbed him. Then the mail came in. The Whole Town was signed for Silent Library.