Chapter 7-Bullies Take Over

What's Worse Than A Bunch of Bullies With "Buns of Steel" surviving an attack? The Fact that Kenny bottom hurts and That Lindy Died. The Pool was Still there, so we made him cool off in that pool. He said "Ahhh! My Butt Feels so good". All The Sudden Parents came up. The mother said "We Would like to reward you with a million Dollars". The Dad said "It's a gift for letting us free". William grabbed the Briefcase and said "Thanks". Two teens walking by said "She fine".

Kenyelle Finally Came out the pool and we were hungry, So we went to McDonalds where the inside contains mean dudes sagging their pants with parts of their bottoms showing. The Guy Rudely Took our order. It was hard but we did it. Below is a Transcript of our order.

Cashier: Haha Buttsnot cheese digger . What do you Cheese diggers want(digs cheese)

Joshua: Listen here Buttsnot Licker, You're The Cheese Digger

Cashier: I Forgot what you want. A New Face?!

Maria: Let's Just get out of here

Joshua: No (Pulls Cashier by tie) We all Want Strawberry Lemonade and The Orange Bars!

Cashier: Uh, no

William kicks him, and he falls into a Slushy Machine. The Grease Fell on the Cashier, and he said "I Need a smoke". He pulled out his lighter, some newport, lit it up, and smoked it. The whole entire McDonald's Exploded and Our order Came out.

I Drove The Limo Car to the Intersection of Pat Thomas Parkway and Jefferson Street, When The Traffic Lights were messing up, and the people on the side of the street were giving out Ant Sauce Cookies. We Traveled On Pat Thomas Parkway and Stopped at The Hilton Hotel, and we saw Paris Hilton on the Phone Complaining about Quincy. We Went to A Fancy Room and I pulled out my Laptop to Monitor what was Going on in Quincy. A Bully was stealing subs from Subway. We drove to Subway to see what was going on. The Manager was being Jumped by Bullies. Maria Bit Them, and I Pulled them off And Smashed Them in The New Coffee Machine. The Coffee got in the bully's eye and The Machine Exploded and Destroyed Subway.

Then my Limo was on E. So went to a gas Statiom and the bullies came out the store and tried to jump me, but I beat them With A Gas Nozell and There was a broken lighter on the Ground. The Gas Reached it, and BP blew up. The Store was still there Though.

When He Came Back to the Hotel we saw people Evacuate the hotel. Mariah admitted she had a cheese Bagel In the oven. I started signing the Bagel song but Mariah said "Stop it, Joshie"

Then We Found hardly any bullies left. There were 3 at Wal-Mart opening Firearms. But The Police were searching for Kenny. A Police Car was coming, and we ran in the woods. They sent search dogs for us. We Continue to Run and the Police gave up. We thought they were still there, and we ran and found a new city.