Chapter 12-The Freaky Chapter

There was an Explosion and The Hotel was closed. We walked to Rosie's and Went to the Buffet. I had Sweet and Sour Chicken and Pizza. Maria got a little bit of everything.

After Rosie's, There was the Hotel pool. It was still open. After The pool we saw a movie.

Then since the hotel was closed, we camped at the old Stadium. There the Parents told a story

Mom: It was a Friday Night

Dad: Cold, Cold, Night

Mom: And some kids came In the woods

Dad: And this fired Started

Mom: It was the Ghost of Matt DeRon.

Dad: It was spooky. The end.

We Started to clap. Then we went to sleep

April 11, 2013

The Next Day, The Firefighters and Police said They fill sorry for People doing laundry. The Machines Burned down and some windows are broken. The Police also said "Whoever was cooking chicken it's ready". They opened it back up, And when we went to check on our room, There was a nudist covention. We had no room. After Searching and Searching we found this room with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, and Two HD TV's. It was Paradise. At 4:30 The Annoucer annouced everyone down for a special Annoucement. He was adding chicken wings to the dinner Buffet.

Back in The Paradise Room, We were watching TV(The Game) when This Helicopter Crashed in. Everybody left in this calm but rushed manner. Again, The Hotel was Closed. We tried to Do other things. We were Bowling, The Regular Citizens where at the old Stadium play games and The Nudists were getting freaky under the blechers.

Then The Police made a statement. The 5th and 6th Floors were closed. 3 People died and our room was closed. So while all the people on those floors were redirected to the nudist covention room, I followed and Somebody said "Look they're having a dance competition on the Nightstand". I ran to the bathroom and Went in the Cabinet. Then Noise was getting louder, and they were about to play truth or dare. One dare said "Lick your Partner's butt". Another said "Eat Whip cream off your partner's ass". Then they were Playing Spin The Bottle. Kenny, Maria, and William came in. Kenny said "I think they getting freaky". I said "I bet you touched yourself". He said "No". Then I heard "Give your partner a kiss everywhere from Head To Toe. Then Emmani came and slapped Kenyelle. Then I heard "Make out in the Cabbinet" They came and sat on us and the man passed gas on William. We tried to silence out laughter They Got Out and we snuck out and hid under the hotel beds where we found a plate of Revenge Cookies.