Chapter 18-Sushi, Noodles, and Grapes

Then we Remembered that Kenny had a DVD and a portable player. His battery was low, so we had to choose the best movie. There was a blank disc, and a "Madea's Witness Protection" disc. We choose the blank disc and it had softcore porn. The battery went dead. We were playing a Temple run Contest on our devices. Then when I decided to take a shower, the water wasn't working. We Decided to check outdoors and there were cookies under the plant. Malcolm Brew came And I punched him and Kenyelle and I stomped him. He admitted to putting them under there. Water is more important than food, so we searched for some. The Nudists explained how they got connected to nature. They Remeber in 2001, They found a honey pond and they lead us to it and We Collected the Honey in Jugs. Then upon Arriving at the hotel, The Mayor of the Town Stood in front of the hotel and said "Effective Today, No More Cookies will be allowed". We saw people take a last bite. Back at the Hotel, The Power and Water Came back on. During Silent Library there was a news story in the Commericials. Three workers had died from trying to get the cookies out. They actually thought it was a reward. It was sad news to hear. Then I took a shower. Then I came out alone, nobody was there. So I started dancing like I was crazy. Then The stripper came in. She whipped me to show a signal that she was There. She brought some Kool-aid. She poured Her and I a cup. I drunk the cups. And then she Had Brought some Peanut Butter and Jelly. She spread it on my ankle and licked it. I struggled to get out the rope. Then she Took off her lingerie and kissed me. Then I said "Are you out your mind?" and then I got whipped. I said "I'll try to find the Group". I couldn't find them. I went back and she told me "They went on this truck ride" The Stripper Turned on another Sade song. She was running her finger down my body. She Started to lick my foot and I just washed it. The Group came back. They were wondering what was going on when the stripper dancing naked and While "The Game"was on. The Group sat down and had this carton of Grapes. We picked a pair of grapes. The Stripper put her clothes back on and got some grapes along Everybody else and I. After watching two episodes, I was searching for my sandals in the drawers. Little did I know that they were in my hands. I found old tickets to a football game. Then I Realized where my sandles were. I took a shower. After that, I came out and This chef with a covered platter came in the room. We didn't know who ordered it. We tried looking at the receipt. William had Ordered it. It was sushi. The Stripper said "I'm definetly ordering Sushi". Then It was time for dinner. I got Sushi and Brown Sauce Noodles. I was the first one back. She tied herself to the wall and said "Make me your dirty girl". I fed her Brown Sauce Noodles and spread sushi across her stomach. I was getting paid for this. I ate off her stomach and sat down, and ate the rest of my food. After all that dinner, Another black out happened.