Chapter 11-Hello and Goodbye

We Knew Everything about Veronica Shrimp. Then I said "I want to stay here" and everybody else agreed. The Hotel had polished beds, A Square TV, and an Outdoor Pool. We Split into two teams. Each Team was split into different Rooms and every body slept in different places. At 5:00 P.M, we did this daily check. We met at the vending machine together and called this headquarters

We Turned the TV on and there was this videotape from 2002 playing. The Camera showed Veronica Making Revenge Cookis and her serving it to hotel customers. She was laughing. Then it Turned to Young chef Matt DeRon, spitting into the sweet tea. Then Heather Came in and Attacked Veronica and they had a little fight.

We Uncovered new evidence. Heather forgot that She asked for sweet tea but she caught James Spitting In it. We Paused the Tape and zoomed in on an ugly Breakfast Buffet. The French Toast had rats, and the Syrup was everywhere. I'm suprised the hotel lasted 52 years without being abandoned. Veronica Treated everyone unfairly, even her own kids. Then while Browsing the Internet about this case, I came Across a truth or dare video where Heather was dared to kill Veronica. She said "I'll have to wait til the right time". Then we came across another video of Heather's Husband, Jeff, with Veronica in the woods picking Blackberries. They Undressed each other and Made out on the tree stump. I clicked away and found a video where Veronica was Putting Poison in the toilet and baking Revenge cookies and serving them to the kids. Then we went took Showers and went to Sleep.

April 9, 2012

After taking Morning Showers, we went to the pool. Ebony asked Kenny "You wanna take a dive?". Kenny said "Yeah". The dad parent said "Hey guys, I have a place to show you guys". We then explored Rosie's and The Parents Explained Something

Mom: In 2002, There was a Health Scare when Rats were crawling around

Dad: Not to Mention That Veronica snuck poison in the Syrup. It killed our mothers and some Customers.

Mom: When The People Decided to Leave the City, the Body's were dragged out but not the plates

Dad: Today, The French Toast sticks in The Hotel are still there. There's food here, but it's that type of stuff you see on Fear Factor.

Mom: And That Movie Theater still has some expired candy and Old Popcorn.

Maria said "How the heck we gon' eat"

The Mom said "We can run to interstate 10 were these fruit trucks pass by. See there's one let's get it."

We all grabbed a hold of the truck and got in. There was a bunch of Oranges in Crates and we stole them. We Bailed out and went back to the ghost town. Now we had something to eat. Then we went to the Bowling Alley. It was Dirty but it still worked like normal, except no candy snacks and the Arcade games still worked. Even Though I kinda Doubted it, I made three strikes, two gutters, and two spares, and one split. The Phones still worked, and so did the vending Machine. Then these Guys came up to restock it. They saw us and let's just say it wasn't a ghost town anymore.

April 10, 2013

After a Morning Shower, I put on my clothes and dressed up in my Famu Shirt and my 2 T-Shirts and underpants, and my jeans. I went down to the breakfast buffet and saw something strange. Maria and William were at the breakfast buffet. Phillip payed for the whole buffet. Him and Mariah Sat at the table near the window. Here's a Transcript of the conversation

William: I'm sorry for saying mean things to you last year

Maria: It's okay

William: I sent A bunch of sorry cards. Anyways, here's a gift(gives Maria a pink watch)

Maria: Thanks.

Meanwhile Kenny and Ebony were eating fruit loops at the breakfast Buffet. They almost kissed but Ebony wanted Seconds. Kenny took out these cookies and everybody turned at him.

Kenny and William out the Hotel. Maria and Ebony said wait. Both explained their stories to each other. Phillip was in the Gym and Tried to get out some water but he pulled cookies out instead. They Ran to Rosie's and went to the different stalls in the men's bathroom. Once they were done, Kenny grabbed Ebony and said "I know you miss me". Kenny and Ebony gave each other a kiss and Kenny, Ebony, and William went up to the Hotel and accidently hit the door on an old friend.