Chapter 6-We all Fall Down

I ran All the way To the Arcade. All That was left was this Pac-Man Game that half-worked. The Fair was closed down. At this last Game the Line was really long. It was Finally my turn. I Moved the Joystick and ate a lot of the cheese. Then, These Ghosts ate me. I Couldn't see them cause the game was half-working.

April 8, 2013.

Today, A bunch of Kids with familar faces were at Shell Acamedy. Tim joked "Dude, You Stink at Pac-Man" and the Popular girls and Her crew were noticing a gold fountain where you throw pennies. An Annoucement on the income said this "Effective Today no more cookies will be Allowed". Kenny had his bag and Everyone Yelled at him to eat it. The Principal Caught him eating a cookie, and He was put in Detention next to Matt DeRon. Matt said "You got me some cookies?". Kenny lashed out and uppercut him and Matt fell on the blackboard. Kenny Threw him on the computers and he got electrocuted. Matt Passed Out and Kenny Jumped out the window and ran to Manustink Apartments and hid in the Apartments.

A Storm of kids went in The Dentention center to check on Kenny. Matt DeRon lie dead with a little blood on his lip and he smelt like chicken. He had Electric Bolts sent through his body. The Group figured that Kenny Killed James Carsgo.

We Went to Manustink Apartments and Searched for Kenny. We went to room 11A and Matt DeRon's Sister Lindy DeRon tried to attack us. She was 15. Maria Swinged her into the dishes. Ebony Slammed her into the sink. She lashed back by pushing me out the apartments and fell down the stairs. Meanwhile, Kenny was watching Jersey Shore and Lindy smashed the TV. Maria Slapped her and threw her through the wall. She fell through An Apartment of a Dread wearing Teen That had Cheetos and Jolly Ranchers while watching Spongebob. Lindy fell into his cheeto bag. He Almost ate her but he screamed and threw her at the TV. Ebony stomped on Her. The Parents came and Maria, Ebony, and I shoulder-knocked them. An Elderly Man Came up and complained about the noise. Lindy recovered and Jumped on me and started punching. I flicked her off and the floor Started Rumbling. We Fell and Broke a Computer. We Bailed and the whole apartments Exploded. The Apartments were full of bullies and they were about to take over Quincy.